13

When I got to school the next morning, everything seemed less tense than usual.

I tried not to think about what happened the day before. In fact, I tried to completely wipe away the old interactions I had with Sangwon, like I had never even knew of him until now.

Oddly enough, no matter how hard I tried, everything seemed to remind me of him.

For example, the broken printer I had tried to use to print out my college essay.

Or the school photographer taking pictures of people at that worst moments reminded me a little bit of the camera that was once Leo's and Yorch's.

Either way, he was always at the back of my mind. And it took much courage to focus on the task at hand..

Which was to answer the problem written down sloppily on the promethean board.

If sin(a)=5/12, write the corresponding ratios of the triangle.

Math already was not my strong suite.

My head rested heavily on my palm as I tried not to drift asleep or possibly even worse, daydream even more.

As I wrote sketched the right triangle on my paper, my mind became foggy with brief 'clips' of Sangwon's face.

What was this boy doing to me..

"Snap out of it."

"Huh? JJ??" I exclaimed.

He cocked his head to the side making his neck crack.

"Yep that's me..." he said.

I looked at him with confusion etched on my face. "You aren't even in this class, what could you possibly be doing here?"

"I'm here to relay a message." He said plainly.

"What's kind of message, and who's it from.." I asked dreading the answer.

"It's from Lee Sangwon."

"He says, 'meet me in the cafeteria before 7th period is over. We have things to discuss.' End quote." He finished.

What kind of things?

"James was gonna tell you but he's too busy doing stuff."

I wondered what he was occupied with.

"Well thanks JJ, sure does tell me alot about what I need to know.. he goes to this school too?"

He shrugged absenmindetly, "sure seems like it."

"But I've never even seen him.." I thought out loud.

JJ shrugged his shoulders again, "whats his deal anyway? Seems like everytime I see you two, you're either staring at eachother or arguing. Or both."

"Don't ask me," I said flatly. "I'm not the one chasing his ass everytime I see him."

"You think he's interested in you?" He smirked slightly.

I took a deep breathe.

"Honestly JJ, yes I do."

"But not in the way you think."