8

"Y/n, you've been staring at that box for a hell of a long time. Is there something wrong?" Inhyuk asked, puzzled.

I looked up from the contents of the box and shook my head, but my eyes were still round as dinner plates hinting otherwise.

Inhyuk crawled over to me and Jihoon looked over at his shoulder, staring at me with his usual dazed and confused look.

"Oh, I remember these 2.." Inhyuk said slowly.

I threw up my hands in frustration and half yelled, "okay, can somebody please tell me what the hell is the context behind Yorch and my brother!?"

Jihoon and Inhyuk both looked at each other with worry in their eyes, I didn't care. I wanted answers.

"What do you want to know y/n?" Inhyuk asked. "More specifically?"

I sighed and looked at them both with frustration.

"Why are they constantly being discussed so negativaly? What did Leo even do? I get they were friends and all but why can't I know? He never tells me this shit okay?"

Jihoon patted my shoulder timidly to get me to calm down, he looked over at hyung and his eyes begged for an answer.

"Leo and Yorch both applied here on the same day and became friends not long after, I don't know the full details about what happened but apparently Leo did something to yorch which ended up being a misunderstanding of sorts, and they just stopped talking."

"Yorch quit his job here afterwards, and not even a full week later Leo also left without either of them letting us know of their sudden leave."

"They were kind of important assets and all and we were all pretty tight-knit so our business hasn't been the same since then. All Woochan ever does now is complain about wanting his previous staff back," he finished.

It was a detailed answer but not detailed enough. Though he explained the aftermath of their leave and how it affected the business and for certainly Woochan, there were still gaps that needed filling.

I wasn't going to ask though, maybe that answer would have to come at a later time.

"Sorry for asking," I said. "I just kept feeling like you guys were hiding something important from me. Leo hasn't talked to anyone in our family for ages."

Inhyuk gave me a sad smile and rubbed my shoulder gently. "It's quite alright, we can't do anything about Woochan's behavior towards you since he hasn't really let go of the situation, but as for the rest of us.. We'll do our best to make you feel welcome here always."

Jihoon nodded, "even though i just met you, I'll try to be somewhat of a comfort for you if you need it."

My heart warmed at his response. and for the rest of the evening, we emptied out the storage boxes and packed our new belongings into newers ones. When nobody was looking I pocketed the stickers and camera and finished mopping the floors in the lobby.

With Woochan occasionally checking up on our progress throughout the evening, everything went pretty smoothly.

But Sangwon was nowhere to be found once again.