{CHAPTER 29}

As the Going Merry continued to fly towards the sky, they finally reached and bursted through the clouds. But instead of falling through them, the ship landed on it safely.

Everyone was soaked with water while lying defeated on the deck. Panting heavily, Zoro leaned his back against the railings.

"Damn.... What happened?! Is everyone here?!"

He looked around to conclude that indeed everyone was present there safe. Luffy checked his surroundings and soon an excited grin formed on his face. There were fluffy white clouds everywhere till they could see.

"Hey guys! Look around the ship!"

"What is this place?!" Sanji said in shock.

"It's pure white!"

The Strawhats looked at the sight before them with amazed look."We're in the clouds?! How are we staying on them?!" Nami asked I'm disbelief.

"Ofcourse , you can stay on them! They're clouds!" Luffy said confidently .

"No, no you can't!" Zoro , Sanji and Chopper said in unison while hitting the air by the back of their hand.

"Luffy.... Tell me something.." Kei started while turning to him with narrowed eyes, " Do you believe that moon chases you wherever you go at night?"

He titled his head in confusion with an innocent look, " It doesn't?"

I should've known this even before I asked him this question.....

Usopp was the only one who hadn't woken up and was lying on the ground knocked out. This cause Chopper to become worried about him.

"Oh no! Usopp, is not breathing!"

"What?!" Luffy exclaimed in shock, " Do something! CPR!"

"Okay! I'll give Nami-san CPR!!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Moron...." Came Zoro's comment.

Usopp finally opened his eyes wide in shock as he sat up abruptly. "Clouds .........." It took him a while to realize what was happening, "What?!These are clouds! There's too many! What is this?!"

"Basically this is an ocean in sky." Nami concluded.

" An ocean.... In the sky?!"

Nami looked back at her log pose and her eyebrows furrowed when she realized it was still pointing upwards. Suddenly, Usopp stripped the upper articles of his clothes and stood on the railings while flexing his muscles. Which were imaginary because his arms were as thin as a stick.

"Hahahaha! In the swimming lane#1, Captain Usopp!"

Luffy and Chopper were quick to cheer him.

"You can do it! Good luck!"

"Yay!"

"Hey, now! Don't be reckless! This sea is still mysterious!" Sanji tried to warn. Kei soon realized what was about to happen if he dived but before she could say anything, Usopp had already dived into the sea of clouds........

Or more like dived into his death.

"He's so brave!!" Chopper said with sparkles.

"You realize we are on top of the clouds in the sky, right?" Kei tried to hint them before it was to late.

Robin was the first one to catch onto it, " Does this sea ....have a bottom?"

Everyone's eyes soon widened in realization, " You don't mean....?!" Nami exclaimed in disbelief. Zoro looked at the sea of clouds with gritted teeth.