The Amazing Promposal

Percy's POV

Prom.

The only thing on anyone's mind this week. Jason has yet to ask me to prom, even though prom is on Friday. The theme is under the sea, how creative...

I'm actually not sure if I want to go, if Jason were to ask me of course I would say yes, but I just don't know how it would work if I wouldn't be able to dance. I don't want Jason to go and not have fun.

"Hey Percy." I smiled and looked over at Jason as he walked towards me.

"Hi."

"What are you doing in here?" He asked as he sat down on the bleachers next to me.

"I miss swimming." Jason grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry."

"About what?" I looked at him again.

"About everything." I squeezed Jason's hand lightly.

"It's fine, you don't need to apologize."

"Sometimes I feel like I do though." I rubbed my thumb on the palm of his hand. I looked at Jason, I looked at the way his blonde hair swept up in a puff on his head, I looked at his piercing blue eyes, I looked at the scar above his lip, I watched his mouth curl up into a smile, and then I felt my eyes close shut as we began to kiss each other.

"I love you." I whispered, Jason smiled again.

"I love you too."

~time skip~

"Mom! Jason's coming over this afternoon!" I brought my bag back to my room and went to the kitchen.

"How was school?"

"Good I guess, where's Paul?"

"He had to go in for work today, he should be home around 6." The doorbell rang.

"Jason, it's open!" I heard Jason laugh as he walked into the kitchen.

"Here, I stopped at Starbucks before I came over." I smiled as he handed me the cup.

"Thanks." I looked at the cup to see if they spelled my name wrong again. When I saw what was written on it I almost dropped the cup.

Percy, prom?

I looked at Jason, my mouth wide open, and nodded. Jason smiled.

"But wait-"

"Don't even say it Perce, I don't care that you can't dance. I just couldn't imagine going to prom without you." Jason bent down and kissed me and I couldn't help but let a few tears fall down my cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too."

——————————————————

A/N Bam sucky short chapter. Guys I'm really sorry that I haven't updated like I said I would, I've just been really really sad lately and I can't seem to shake it. But if you don't mind, I would like to post something that I wrote for this contest. It isn't Jercy, but I'm really proud of it and it got first place in the contest. So I'm going to put that up here in a few minutes. Again sorry for like, everything from this being sucky to not updating but... hopefully you guys understand... byeeee