Authors Note *IMPORTANT*

So hi! I was going to have this up sooner but then things happened between me and someone who is no longer my friend and it has been really hard and I just, I couldn't find this motivation to really get on and do anything productive. So I'm sorry about that. 

But getting to the point... I need to know what you guys want to happen with this story. There are two options.

1. I can continue writing on this story with a plot set in college and what not.

2. I can make a sequel which will be the plot set in college and what not thing. 

It is completely up to you guys. If you just want me to continue adding chapters to this then that's fine. If you want me to make those ideas into a sequel then that is also fine. By the way I didn't forget about the summer road trip, that will go along with whatever you guys pick don't worry ;) 

So yeah like I said this is entirely up to you guys. I'll pick whichever option gets the most votes :) 

Also, I'm going to a One Direction concert this weekend and I'm going to be soooo close so I decided to make a sign but it turns out that they don't allow signs and stuff so :( but I made shirts so yay! 

BUT YEAH COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU WANT AND ADD WHY YOU CHOSE WHAT YOU DID TOO SO I CAN SEE YOUR REASONING! 

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!