Bull Shit and Fear

Jason's POV

I leaned in and kissed Percy, not on the cheek, not on the nose, but on the lips. The thing that I have been dying to do for ages, I've finally done it. At first Percy didn't do anything, he didn't move, but then once he noticed what was happening he quickly kissed back. After a minute he lightly pushed me off. I could see the smile on his lips, his great amazing lips, and I smiled too. That is until someone grabbed my shirt collar.

"Listen up fag that is not what I told you to do."  Frank punched me in the gut. "You can forget about getting your spot back on the team."

"I never really wanted it back, but hey I can punch someone else for you." I made him let go of my shirt.

"Oh really, who?" Frank had a smirk playing on his lips, he enjoyed this. I looked him right in the eyes.

"You." Before he could do anything, my fist rose and I punched him right in the nose.

"Hey! Break it up!" One of our teachers came over and grabbed us by the shoulders. "Jason Grace, what do you think you are doing?"

"He told me to punch my boyfriend in the face. My boyfriend is in a fricken wheel chair for gods sakes! Then when I didn't do it he called me a fag and punched me in the gut." I gave Frank a look of pure hatred.

"So you are fighting fire with fire?" I glared at the teacher.

"I'm the one getting in trouble here! Come on this is bull shit!"

"You've just earned yourself detention for two weeks Mr. Grace." I clenched my fists.

"What about Mr. Zhang over there? He's just going to get off the hook after what he did?!" My teacher started dragging me away, Percy followed me for some reason.

Once I got to the office I sat in a chair outside, waiting to be "dealt with." Percy sat next to me in his wheel chair.

"You should have punched me." I heard him mumble.

"Why would I do that to you Percy? God I fucking hate this school so much. I would never punch you just to get my spot back." I looked at Percy, he was looking straight ahead of him. I saw a few tears start to form in his sea green eyes and I quickly turned to completely face him. "Hey, look at me, Percy. Look at me. I'm going to take these two weeks of detentions as my 'punishment' and then when I'm done, we can take a day off of school and go do whatever you want to do." Percy looked down.

"Jason detention is during the time that I have my physical therapy. You're going to miss two weeks of it. Having you there really helps me Jason, it makes me less nervous and you help me think that there is actually a chance that I can walk again." The look in Percy's eyes was such a pained look, it hurt me to see him like this.

"Percy, just pretend that I'm there with you for the next two weeks okay? And hey, you can text me or call me every day after your done and tell me how it went. Maybe I can come over to your house a few times, help cook dinner, and we can just hang out. Okay?" Percy met my eyes for a second.

"Jason, G-Gabe is back." I jumped up quickly, Percy has always told me stories about his old abusive step father, but he always told me that he had no clue where Gabe went. And now he's back. For once I actually understood the fear in Percy's eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Welllllll there you go guys!!! OMG SO GUESS WHAT!!! I THINK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW AND LIKE, THIS IS MY FIRST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!! Sorry I'm just very happy. Anywho enjoy this, sorry it's really late. Peace out homies haha.