Baby Don't Worry

Jason's POV

Percy and I have been together for two weeks now and things are already getting rough. My old "friends" have been telling me to just forget about Percy and leave him in the dust. I left the table that I used to sit at with those friends the week after the car accident. I got kicked off the football team, and I'm not as "popular" but that's okay.

"Hey Jason!" I turned around and saw Frank looking at me.

"What do you want?"

"Do you want to be the captain of the football team again?" Frank asked.

"I would love to be, now that I can play again."

"Okay, well all you have to do is go over there and punch Percy a few times. Then you have your spot back." Frank looked at me like he was completely serious. I looked down for a second, and suddenly an idea came into my mind.

"Yeah, sure, okay." I turned around and walked towards Percy's locker. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Percy looked up at me, his expression so terrified and innocent that it killed me.

"Go ahead Jason, just do it. I'm ready." Percy shut his eyes, ready to embrace the impact of my fist to his face.

"Okay." I got ready to do it, I braced myself for what would happen next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Double update today woohoo!