Chapter 7-Library

(Read a/n at the end)

ANASTASIA:

We arrived at the library shortly after a quick argument that Smith and I had over the possible squirrel fornication that we witnessed. I insisted that the squirrels were fighting over the abandoned donut that was left on the sidewalk, while John insisted that they were doing hard-core BDSM squirrel porn. I argued that squirrels don't do porn, he said that he spoke squirrel and that the squirrels were just "role playing." This, obviously, making me give him the silent treatment until he apologized and admitted that I was right. Which, I always am.

The air conditioning of the library equaled the warmest day of Antartica. I swear, if you had sat down for too long, your butt would have frozen to the chair.

Smith, being the smooth fucker that he thought he was, took off his dumb jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders before bounding off like a toddler towards the computer section of the library.

I caught up to him as he was pulling another wood chair next to the one in front of the computer. He smiled at me when I walked up to it and sat down, him sitting alongside me. "So I had an interesting idea for this project..." I began, clearing my throat in the process.

John arched an eyebrow at me, placing his feet on the computer desk before the librarian pushed them off, getting a puppy-dog pout from him.

"Well I know Mr. Hood, he likes the meaning behind photos. So I think we should try to capture the heights of the twentieth era."

Smith turned his head to think about it for a moment before a smirk danced to his pink lips, "I like it." His eyes sparkled.

"We could do some research on the era and try to recreate it in our photos?" I suggested.

Smith's smirk grew even more as he placed his left leg over the other and bounced his foot in the air, "sounds good to me."

I smiled, he was decent to work with. You can tell a lot about a person by how they do certain things. He seemed to have several woman figures in his life since he wasn't trying to bombard me with how he thought the project should comense.

I nodded, "if you'll look up some stuff, I'll find some books." I said, as I started to get out of my seat.

Smith nodded his understanding before he started typing away on the computer. I was already making my way towards the history book section of the library.

I scrolled through all the war encyclopedias that were packed like sardines on the shelves. "Looking for something?" A smooth voice, which seemed to have a wink in its tone spoke.

Startled, I jumped out of my own skin. After my vision had cleared, I saw Chris leaning against one of the shelves with a proud smirk on his face.

I frowned at him and folded my arms over my chest. This action, of course, only making him place a hand over his heart and sending me an adorable pouty frown back.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, still managing to keep my frown from dissolving.

Chris dropped his hand from his heart and kept his puppy face on. "I was only going to help you find what you're looking for." he retorted.

I scoffed, "I think you were just wanting to look at my butt."

Chris rolled his eyes at me, "if I wanted to look at your butt then I wouldn't have said anything to you." He took a step forward before patting me on the head, "...silly..."

Quickly, I slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me."

"Why not?"

"I don't like human touch!"