Character Files: Hood

(Please read the note at the end, thank you!)

•••

Mr. Hood's father, Hood Senior (SR) was born into a poor family. They spent most of their time foraging through garbage cans, and carried cardboard boxes around to act as shelter. Hood SR. didn't want to live on the streets any longer, he wanted to take care of his mother who had cancer, and his step-father who was a bipolar alcoholic. To accomplish this, Hood SR began attending school and eventually got into the best engineering university in all of Greece.
He got a job at a car company, and began working on the prototype for their newest version of a popular car. When the car was officially put to sale, millions of sales went through and were shipped off to first world countries.
When the car took off in America, the company had earned billions of dollars, and split it between the engineer. When he received his money, he automatically went to the bank and started investing in all kinds of businesses.
Hood Sr. began traveling around the world, now being a billionaire only at twenty-three. During his travels, he made a stop in Paris, where he met a young, vibrant lady, whom was soon to be Mrs. Hood. The duo got along great and married after their third year of being together. The couple could never take their hands off each other. They craved the other's lips against their own, they craved the smell and warmth of the other. They were inseparable.
During their passionate nights together around the world in airplane bathrooms, Mrs. Hood had gotten pregnant with their first child. They had a total of eight together, (Mr. Hood being the baby of the family.) When his children were born, Hood Sr. got back into engineering for his old car company. Eight babies that were a year apart from each other costed a lot of money, and he wouldn't dare be bankrupt when they would eventually need college tuition money.
As the children grew older, the Hood parents found that they couldn't live in a small bungalow anymore, and proceeded to move into something that would fit the size of their family. Now, Hood Sr. was a very proud Greek man, so when the opportunity arose, he insisted they all move to Greece so his children could pursue to learn the culture.
The Hood's then found themselves living in an extravagant mansion. It was a few stories high, had several acres of land, and came with its own chefs, maids, the whole assortment. The children practically lived at their private schools however, they returned only on the weekends.
Their father was gone most of the time on business trips, he was well-known in his industry and that came with a lot of responsibility. With this in hand, the now middle-aged couples lust diminished from Mrs. and Senior Hood.
The children grew very close with their parents, (Mr.) Hood taking the roles of being both of his parents' favorite. One night; however, as the now four remaining children sat around the dinner table, anticipating the career that their father would assign them to follow, Senior Hood landed on (Mr.) Hood and assigned him the role of a surgeon. (Mr.) Hood was appalled, he had found bliss in photography. He was always kept to himself rather than being vibrant like his brothers and sisters. They had everything going on, while the only thing that he could do was take pictures. As if he scraped the bottom of the gene barrel. Besides, he was good at taking photos, he knew it, the family knew it, possibly all of Greece knew it. So when he contradicted his father saying he wanted to become a photographer, him and his father argued. His father told him he wouldn't make any money, and that if he did pursue photography, then he would be banished.
Hood left that night with a suitcase and a camera around his neck. He bought a one-way ticket to America, since he had heard that if you could make it in America, you could make it anywhere.
Everywhere he went, Hood continued taking pictures. He tried selling his work, but in New York, everyone was either it or trying to be it. He couldn't work under the constant pressure of not being good enough being compared to other people.
He started taking classes online at the library. He took leadership, and teaching, as well as a photography class so he could learn the proper terminology. When he completed all these classes, he eventually got a teaching job at the Clidesville School of Visual Arts and Photography.
Hood enjoyed teaching the students, and the students enjoyed learning from him.

•••
COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE

A/N:
I know this isn't a chapter, but Hood is my favorite character so you'll just have to deal with it.

I might do more of these Character Files if you all like them, I just wanted to give some background on Hood since I will be explaining the drama going on in his family later on.

PLEASE WATCH C THE VIDEO, IT'S IMPORTANT TO HOOD'S CHARACTER, TO ME, AND SOON TO BE YOU. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH IT!

This story is now #399 in science fiction and I still have no idea what that means, but I think it's good since my other stories don't have it???

Anyways, I'm going to work on the next "official" chapter for this story, since I know everyone is dYING for all of it.

I had something important to say but I forgot what it was-oh wait- I was going to say that I'm going to post updates when my chapters get a certain amount of reads. It won't count for this update, since it's not an actual chapter, but the next one will... I just have to figure it out how many.

All the love.
-El