Chapter 8-Angle

BEFORE YOU READ: Hola! Okay, so I'm putting a twist to the Doctor's character, to make him more fun to write/read, he's going to be a little more...charming...if you will. I promised love in this fan fiction, and I will do my best to pursue that, but I'm more of a science fiction writer. In order to broaden my writing technique, I'm going to be opening a new account where I can write new and exciting things. Please feel free to leave a comment on the type of story genre you'd like to see me do and I'll follow you on my new account once it's created! That is all. My computer screen is still broken by the way.

REMINDER: This story might bring up some controversial topics. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to add in one that I really want to do

---

ANASTASIA:

Before I knew it, Smith had me by the wrist and was dragging me promptly behind him. "If you are taking me behind some dumpster to rape me I swear to GOD I will cut your dick off!" I screamed.

He turned on his heel with his stupid jacket flying through the wind he created, facing me. "I would have to find you attractive for me to want to rape you." he stated a matter-of-factly.

I gasped, placing my hand on my heart. "I'll have you KNOW that I AM one hot piece of ass!" I retorted, now pouting.

Smith just gave me a cheeky grin and wink before he turned back around and started pulling my wrist promptly behind him.

My feet stumbled over themselves, resulting in me falling to my death, face-planting into the back of Smith's jacket.

He managed to catch me before I fell completely by wrapping a quick hand around my waist, and once he saw that I was steadied, he removed his arm.

I had completely zoned out and was just walking along side when I noticed we were stood in front of a blue box. Smith looked at it as proudly as ever, placing his hands in a V-grip on his sides.

I looked from the box to him, wondering what it was that I was supposed to be impressed with. Once he realized I wasn't basking in the box's glory, he turned towards me with a pout.

"What?" I shrugged.

More pouting.

I looked at the box once more.

He continued pouting.

I looked at him once more, now shrugging.

More pouting.

I starred at him for some time before he released a heavy sigh. With an overly exaggerated movement of his hand to his forehead, he walked up to the box and snapped his fingers.

The box went from a dull blue to an eye-sore bright one. It had what seemed to be lights, and after a moment of it just seeming to shine, the door on the right cracked and Smith turned to me with a smirk and crinkly eyes. "Go on..." he smirked more, a flirtatious tone ringing in his voice.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Is this your sex chamber or something?" I questioned.

His smirk and eye crinkles dropped at once, "Why are you so fixated on me having unconsensual sex with you?"

"You're not ugly..."

He sighed once more, "I'm a little out of you league." he joked.

I fained hurt while placing a hand over my heart. We stood there for a bit just smiling at each other, mainly because we both thought that we were the funniest piece of crap out there, before we walked inside the rape box. Him following after me.