Sorry

Hey Everyone, 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. However, my feelings for this story have changed and I no longer feel passionate enough to continue writing it. I enjoy its original plot, and trust me, I had several plot twists in mind when I first began writing it, and if I find myself picking this story back up, I do intend to use those said ideas. But for right now, I will not be continuing on with this story. I won't come up with excuses because I am on summer break and have all the time in the world to continue writing. I just don't like the story that much anymore. Or at least, currently.

When I began writing this story, I was researching information for each chapter and "photograph" that my characters were going to bring into the story, and I didn't want to just continue on with the story but end it with some half assed garbage that some people would take as the one hundred percent truth. Although, if you know me enough as a writer, you will know that I am too sarcastic and bull-shitty to be taken seriously. 

I'm sorry to disappoint those of you who have enjoyed this story, or in some weird way found comfort in reading it. But as I have stated before, I'm not passionate and to be quite honest, I cringe at the beginning of this story because I know in my heart that I can do better.  

That being said, if you'd like to voice your complaints, or start a role play or just a story with me in general, you can message me here or on my kik: _ellecx_