1~ ☜︎ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴱᴱᵀᴵᴺᴳ ☞︎

A/N: can someone make me a cover for this story including Evelyn?It would mean a huge deal seeing as i am really bad at it

It was a peaceful day at hogwarts and James Potter was doing what he always did. Staring at lily Evans. Sirius black was done flirting and was now fixing his hair though a mirror. Remus lupin being the calm one in the group was reading a muggle book he quite enjoyed, Pride and Prejudice. Peter Pettigrew was eating and eating and eating. That all changed very quickly  as families began bursting through the door. The potters, The blacks, The malfoys, the averys, the riddles, etc. "Well this is quite the family reunion" sirius black mumbled looking at his parents. "JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER AND SIRIUS ORION BLACK WHAT DID YOU TWO DO THIS TIME" Yelled the voice of Euphemia Potter. " We swear we didnt do anything" James said. "This time" sirius added to his sentence. Euphemia let out a huge breath of relif. "What are we doing here dumbledore" sneered abaraxas Malfoy. " I see all of you have gotten the letter" Dumbledore said in a calm manner despite the dirty looks he was getting. "No we just thought on coming here for fun" Orion black said with sarcasm and venom dripping from his tongue. Many people chuckled at this. Dunbledoor cleared his throat and read the letter:

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴,

𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 

𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘐𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 8 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭  

𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘋𝘝𝘋𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴

𝘜𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 

𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 "𝘞𝘢𝘚𝘵𝘌 " 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦

𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 (𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥) 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴,

𝘌.𝘉.𝘓, 𝘔.𝘔.𝘙, 𝘋.𝘓.𝘔, 𝘗.𝘈.𝘗, 𝘉.𝘛.𝘡, 𝘋.𝘓.𝘎, 𝘛.𝘚.𝘕, 𝘏.𝘑.𝘗, 𝘏.𝘑.𝘎, 𝘙.𝘉.𝘞, 𝘎.𝘔.𝘞, 𝘓.𝘗.𝘓

The great hall fell completely silent after that, and it was something to see, as you could never see the great hall completely silent. The student at Hogwarts were completely shocked. Dumbledore was very angry inside as this could mess up his plans for the "BeTtEr GoOd Of ThE PeOpLe". Just then a cold wind blew and there stood 12 people with their hoods up. "Well you must be the people from the future" Dumbledore said trying to sound mighty. "No we're dementors that escaped from azkaban and just popped up here" said a female voice. She was the first one and the 6 behind her sniggered at her casual attitude. "Well go on and introduce yourselves" He said annoyed. "Well i'll go first" said the girl with the sarcasm. As she lowered her hood everyone gawked at her beauty to which the second hooded figure glared at. "My name is Evelyn Bellatrix Lestrange," the said woman looked at the girl and smirked to which she smirked right back " the adopted daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Rodolphus Lestrange, formerly known as Evelyn Lily Potter". This shocked everyone as the potters were the saints of the light side and then the potter heir was associating herself with those kind of people. Bellatrix and Rodolphus smirked seeing the expression on potter's face. The next was a handsome boy and the girl immediately started blushing to which Evelyn scowled. "My name is Marcus Marvalo Riddle, Son of Tom Riddle and Emelia Winstow". Tom and Emelia looked at each other and gave one of their rare smiles. The pair did truly love each other. Marcus went down and sat next to Evelyn to which she sat on his lap. The next person lowered ther hood and everyone knew he was a Malfoy by his hair. "My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy-"  "BARBIE" Bellatrix and Evelyn said at the same time. Both of them were surprised that they were so similar. Draco looked annoyed , while everyone else looked amused. " As i was saying, before i was RUDELY interrupted by Auntie Bella and lynnie, I am Draco Lucius Malfoy, Son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black". When he was done he sat down next to Marcus. He gave Lynnie a playful glare before the next person came. The next person lowered their hood, and the past non- slytherin boys were staring as always. "My name is Pansy Parkinson, The daughter of delia Gartell and Zachery Parkinson". Everyone's attention diverged when they heard a loud applause coming from Evelyn Potter. " oh stop it" pansy said pretending to blush, and sat down next to draco who laced her hand with his. Next was a boy with tan skin and a flirty look. " The names Blaise Zabini, Son of Ava howtie and Timothèe Zabini." He sat down and was winking at a few girls along the way. " Blaise, mate, stop flirting we just got here. The next girl was just as beautiful as the girls before. "My name is Daphne Greengrass, the Daughter of Adorabella Steffe and Florian Greengrass". She sat down next to Evelyn and kissed her cheek. Next was a boy with olive like tan skin. "Theodoor Nott Jr., The Son of Theodoor Nott Sr. And May Lowe." He skipped to the seat next to daphne. The last three people introduced themselves all at once. "Harry James Potter, James and Lily Potter" "Hermione Jean Granger, Muggleborn" "Ronald Weasley and Ginny Weasley, Arthur and Molly Weasley" "Luna Pandora Lovegood, Pandora Lovegood and Xenophilius Lovegood". With that everyone got comfortable and A voice boomed " LET THE MOVIES BEGAN".

Well that was the first chapter i hope you guys liked it.

Oh and i imagine Emelia Winstow as Nina Dobrev

See you guys next time with a new update until then safe travets into your daydreams of this story.