♕ 𝕀 𝕂ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝕀𝕋 ♕

[The scene starts off showing a sleeping girl]

"Wow love you look beautiful even when your sleeping" Mattheo told her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I always look beautiful" the said girl responds back with fake anger.

"Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn" a young blonde haired girl is seen trying to shake her. "Wakeeee uppppp" She said whining.

"Everyone knows my dear lynnie is a deep sleeper" Pansy said sighing over dramatically. "I know right me and daph were literally making out in her room and she didn't even know" Theo said resulting in a cherry red daphne and the rest of the slytheirn royals smirking.

"What do you want rosie" A very sleepy Evelyn said. "El Simone isn't eating until you show up" rosie said, "and i am so hungry i could eat a bear"rosie said with tears brimming. "Don't worry I'm coming down right now after i get ready my dear rosie" El said in a calm and comforting way stroking the small girl's hair.

People stared with their mouths open at the Slytherin girls behavior. No one could belive that she was actually this kind, and there she was. Maybe Slytherins weren't that bad after all.

After getting ready, she changed into the uniform for the orphanage. It was a pink and black pleated plaid skirt, a white buttoned up shirt, a pink and black tie, a pink and black checkered vest, knee high socks, and a pair of Mary janes bolitin platform-heels. After she was done getting ready she went down, and saw that only a few people were there, but Simone was and Rosie was nagging her to eat. As Evelyn walked towards them, she waved to everyone and they waved back, you see Evelyn was someone everyone at the orphanage liked, she just had that flair.

"Wow these movies speak the truth" Evelyn said with a proud look. Hermione on the other end was scowling because that wasn't true, She most definitely did NOT like her. Everyone knew Hermione didn't like her, everyone also knew that it was because Evelyn was truly the brightest witch ever. Period. And that didn't go well with the said girl, so she was jealous and that led to hatred.

"Simone, darling, why haven't you even eaten" she said ruffling the brunette's hair. "Because i was waiting for you to come, we always eat together" she said, and it was true. "Well then lets eat shall we" Evelyn went and stood in the lunch line. She soon got to the front, because everyone let her through. "My beautiful Kelly, what can you serve me today"? "Well my darling Evelyn I can of course give you the best of the best" and with that Kelly gave her the "best of the best" and she sat down.

"Do you have to call her darling" Mattheo whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "Are you jealous of a girl 4 years younger than you" Eve said trying to keep her laughter in and failed. She burst out laughing, which caused Mattheo to have light pink tinted cheeks.

Just as she was about to eat, headmistress Carol came in. "Good eveing everyone p, you can resume eating i just want to see El in my office" Carol said. El gave her a nod and got up. "Simone you eat i'm gonna be back, and if you don't eat I won't be back". This made the girl have to agree to eat. "Is there anything wrong headmistress" El asked as she got to the office. "No El someone just wants to talk to you" the headmistress said pointing to the old woman in a weird robe and a pointy hat.

"You just insulted my minne" Sirius shouted across the hall. "I didn't she is old, so i said she looked old, now sit down before you embarrass yourself even more" she said in a dangerously calm voice which scared even the professors.

"Hello there my name is professor McGonagall and I at teach at Hogwarts school for magic" she introduced when the headmistress left. "Well my name is Evelyn and I am a student at Headmistress Carol's orphanage and boarding school" she replied sarcastically. "Well miss Evelyn, I came here to tell you that you, young lady, are a witch" she said ignoring the previous statement. "I knew it " she replied.

"You didn't even look surprised or shocked" Harry asked her. "Because unlike you harold i am smart and i put the pieces together" she replied with a smug look. "Yup my fiance is the smartest witch ever, heck even the smartest person alive" Mattheo replied showering her with kisses.

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝑨 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚,

-𝑷𝒆𝑹𝒊𝑶𝒅𝑷𝒐𝑶411

Question: what is your Sun, Moon, and rising sign?

Mine is Sun: Aquarius ♒️, Moon: Libra ♎️, and rising: ♌️