☻ 𝕊𝔼ℙ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕋𝔼𝔻 ☻

{Age 6}

[It was a winter day on Privet drive, and everyone was celebrating, everyone but harry potter.]

"I told you potter doesn't know how to party" Mattheo said loudly. Everyone started laughing at this which caused Harry to turn bright pink.

[At the dursleys Petunia and Vernon were trying to figure out which potter to send to the orphanage due to the fact that they didn't have enough money]

"Which one got sent" James asked Harry. "You'll find out soon" lyn shouted across the hall which scared them, how did she find out what they were saying.

[Just then a 6 year old girl was walking down the stairs singing Let it go from a movie she watched]

"Let it gooo, let it gooooooo, can't hold me back anymoreeere- oh hi auntie, uncle" lyn said bright pink.

"Oh my merlin you are so adorable" Mattheo said watching his girlfriend go pink. "My bestie knows how to sing" pansy said to which daphne added, "Of course she does, she is Evelyn Lestrange". This made the potter's frown and the lestrange's smile.

"Hello Evelyn dear, we were just thinking, you know what an orphanage is right sweetie" Petunia asked trying not to make anything obvious. "Yea its for people like me and Harold, people who don't have parents" she said, but anyone could notice she wasn't sad at all. "Well we can't afford to keep 3 kids with the salary uncle Vernon is getting so do you think you or harry could take a trip there" she tried saying it without anyone getting hurt. It worked. Evelyn was ecstatic hearing this. "Oh auntie i think Harold should stay considering that he spends a lot less than me in a month" Evelyn said reasoning. "That is so noble of you sweetie, I'm going to miss you very much" Vernon said sadly. Lyn was always his favorite of the 2, but what she said was true.

"You actually managed to get Petunia and Vernon to like you" lily said shocked. "Well i am a very likable person" Evelyn replied coldly. "I can't believe you left me there with those horrible people, do you know how much i suffered and hurt" harry said angrily. "Well oops i guess" Lyn replied with sarcasm dripping from every letter.

[The next day is shown with EVELYN POTTER carrying many bags into an orphanage, and many girls staring at her in awe because of her beauty]

"Hi I'm Regina, the most popular girl at this place" A strawberry blonde girl said."Well I'm Evelyn, and I'm sure we'll get along very well" she said with a manipulative glint in her eyes. "Well this isn't going to be bad at all" Evelyn whispered to herself.

"You only got there, and your popular" a ravenclaw girl said shocked. "Just got there lynnie and your already manipulating someone" draco said playfully tutting.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Well that was quiet the chapter.

Comment to me what your Hogwarts House is

Mine is Slytherin 💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this, and feel free to give me any feedback