Hooty X Duolingo

Hooty came back from the grocery store and went to the apartment he owned with duolingo, He unlocked the door and he enyered the apparent and set the food on the table "Babe, im home!" Hooty cooed and he walked to their shared room. He opened the door and his eyes widened while his mouth was left agape, he saw Duolingo playing monopoly with scrubdaddy "wh.. duo.. what is this?" Hooty asked hurt and duolingo stood up "Mamasita, its not what it looks like! He was eating manzanas and he played monopoly with me!" Scrub daddy stayed silent as hooty started to tear up "no.. your lying! You asked me to come over!" Scrub daddy confessed and hooty became angered while duolingo was unsure of what to say and hooty started to cry and grabed the suitcase beside the door and threw it at duolingo, breaking his beak in yhe process "You cheating bitch" I want the both of you out of this house!" Duolingo held his beak and ran out with scrub daddy behind him. Hooty then broke down into tears as he felt the guilt washing over him and he knelt on the floor. He eventually got himself together and grabbed all of duolingos shit and threw it into a fire and His friend, Belos saw what was happening "Hooty? Whats wrong?" Belos asked and hooty ran over to him and cried on his shoulder "h-he cheated on me! Duolingo cheated on me!" Belos rubbed his back and shushed him "dont worry... im here"