Belos X Thanos

Belos woke up to his alarm and got ready for school, Belos got a notification from his phone

Sonic : Belos, can you get me a cappuccino before you go you school? Thanks.

Belos sighed as he texted his driver he was ready to go and they pulled up to the drive way. Belos lives with Sonic and he would text Belos to bring him stuff like coffee before he got to school, Belos didn't have anyone to take him yo school so be had a personal driver. He got into the car and told his driver that he had to stop by Starbucks "Sir, There's this café not too far from here and is more affordable and its just as good as Starbucks!" Belos sighed, not wanting to argue at the moment "Fine. Lets just go there" the driver nodded and they went to the café. It only was a 7 minute drive and hunter got out of the car, The café had a sign that read "Turn Chapter Café" he rolled his eyes and entered the café, the barista looked up from her phone and greeted Belos with a smile "Hello welcome to Turn Chapter café! What can I get for ya?" Belos' eyes widened and he zoned out for a few seconds "Uh... Sir? Are you alright?" Belos snapped out of it and slightly shook his head "Sorry, Ill take the cappuccino with 2 shots of espresso." The Purple man nodded and took his "name and size?" "Belos, and Ill take the large." "Alright! Your total is $3.50" he gave him the cash and he took a seat near the window.

It was a cozy café, a lot of books to choose from, comfy seats and the overall vibe was nice. Hunter glanced at the barista, there was something about him that made him feel weird. The purple hue to his skin intrigued him. He was snapped out of my thoughts when He heard someone calling my name "A large cappuccino for Belos!" He looked up and went to get it. Hunter thanked him and walked out of the café and noticed a heart beside my name. He slightly blushed but it quickly went away as Belos thought he did it with everyone's orders, he goes back into the car and Steve drives me to Sonic. Belos enters Director Sonic's office "Good morning, Sir." Belos refrains him from referring him as sonic when were at work for professional reasons "Here's you cappuccino." "Thank you, Belos" He then exited Sonic's office and went to school, he couldn't stop thinking about the barista this morning. But what he didn't know is That he was thinking about him too, but he tried to clear he mind since he didn't wanna mess up any orders

Time skip (next day)

Belos did his morning routine and Sonic asked him to get another cappuccino so he did, he walked in to see the lady talking to another really tall orange guy who he assumed as his boss. He walked up to the counter "That's your cue bitch" Belos eyes widened as he was about to say something to defend him till he replied "Shut up you whore", he punched his arm and he went to the backroom "Hello, sorry for that, what can i get for ya?" "I'll have a large cappuccino with 3 shots of espresso and a medium latte" she nodded "your total is $5.5." he payed him and waited beside the counter and tried to start a conversation with him "how long have you been working here?" he glanced at him while making the cappuccino "ever since I turned 14. My friend the place" he smiled at him and placed the cappuccino on the counter and proceeded to make the other drink "So, how'd you find this place?" he asked hunter "oh, a friend told me about this place." he nodded and wrote something he handed it to Belos and smiled "Is there anything you need, bussywiper?" Belos blushed at the name "Bussywi[er?" "Oh, are you not comfortable with it? cause if your not I'm so sorry its just a habit since i call all of the regulars with nicknames-" hunter chuckled and cut her off "Don't worry, I don't mind it" Thanos nods and Belos leaves the café waving goodbye.

Belos was dropped off to school by his driver since he only goes to work if hes needed by Sonic, he dropped off the coffee but Sonic sent him to school. He saw his friends waiting at his locker and they walked off together to their classes and Belos kept blabbing about the barista he sees everyday til someone caught Megamind's eye "Hey isn't that the boy you were talking about?" Belos hummed and look towards Megamind's direction to see Thanos walking with a pink hedgehog"go talk to her!" Ohair told Belos and he started to slightly blush "no way in hell am i doing that. Besides, Im not Interested in being more than just mere acquaintances" He continued walking the other way and went to class.