Chapter Three

"This is your room," the dorm manager told Bryce at London University. Bryce went into his room, and set all his luggage down. He took a big look at his surroundings, which wasn't a lot, but better than home. It had cream colored walls, white carpet, a loft on one wall with a door leading to a closet, and on the other side of the room was a bathroom and a desk.

He thanked the dorm manager and sat down on his bed. "This is my new life," he quietly said to himself. He lay down on his bed and soon fell asleep to the sudden peacefulness in his life.

_______________

When Bryce woke up, it was already 10:55, and someone was supposed to come get him, for the teen group, because there were others at the school that went there. The boy quickly got ready and, soon enough, a person was knocking on the door. He didn't know what the person looked like, only that they were in the group as well.

Bryce opened the door, and was greeted by a blonde haired, tan girl at the door. "You're Bryce, right?" she asked, and he nodded.

He took his arm and lead him out of the room. "C'mon lets go! I'm Jessica by the way, but you can call me Jessie. And I promise, everyone at the group is really nice and fun! I always love to go every week! There are fourteen- well fifteen because of you-, six are girls, and nine are guys. They are all super cool, except some of them are really shy, but once you get to know them, they are really nice and funny." Jessie said.

She talked practically the whole time there about the group, and about the leader of the group. "So what are you studying at Uni?" She asked after see practically gave every single detail about the group and the people in it.

Bryce shrugged, "I don't really know yet. I want to go into writing, but I'm not sure."

"Oh I took a writing class last year and it was so much fun! Right now I'm doing philosophy, and that's pretty fun! My favorite class I ever took was probably a drama class, and that is really fun because you get to do improv, and at the end of the year there's a huge play and that was really fun! I played the candlestick in Beauty and the Beast, and that was really fun!..." She was talking about all the different classes that were going on at the University, then they pulled into the place that the group was held in. "We're here!" She said.

They pulled out of the car, and headed toward the building. Once they entered, they heard a chorus of chatter in different directions. "Okay everyone take your seats!" The leader called.

Everyone sat down, and Bryce sat by Jessie on his right, and on his left, was a tan boy with black hair, who looked strangely familiar to Bryce, but he couldn't quite place it.

"Everyone, we have a new guest today, this is Bryce," he gestured his hand towards Bryce to show who he was talking about. "How about everyone introduce themselves!"

"I'm Jessie, but you already know that," she said, smiling.

Everyone in the circle introduced themselves, except for the teen sitting next to him, who greeted himself next. "And I'm Zayn Malik."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~