Bropper part 1

Briar POV
Yawn! I stretched and woke up slowly. I glanced over at Ashlynn's bed only to find that Cinderella's daughter wasn't there, figures. I laid back and gabbed my MirrorPhone. No hexts or anything, the time was 10:00. Shoot I was supposed to meet Apple at 8:30 at Book End. Quickly I hexted her.
Me-Apple I'm so sorry. I over slept
Apple- I knew that would happen 🌹 don't worry about it. Blondie and I picked up something for you.
Me- hexcellent can u stop by my room soon?
Apple- sure hyl (hext you later)
Me- hyl
I slid out of bed and got changed into my usual outfit brushed my hair and the norm. I grabbed my pink wristlet and walked over to the chair in the corner or the room. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled. Apple and Blondie entered with a little hot pink box.
To Briar, Love secret.
"Where did you guys get this from?" I asked.
"Oh we found it on our reserved table at the cupcake restaurant." said Blondie with her Mirrecorder in hand.
"Blondie are you recording this?" Apple said.
"Oh curses am I not supposed to?" replied Blondie innocently.
"Hexcellent Blondie!" I said.
"Huh?"
"Put it on your MirrorCast and maybe the 'secret' person will show" I said.
"Great idea," Apple said. "Briar go ahead and open it for hexes sake"
Slowly I unwrapped the box and peeked inside. There was a little stuffed frog with a hot pink bow around its neck and a purse that looked like a pillow.
"Well?" said Apple.
"There was a pillow purse in it" I said simply, I knew exactly who sent it but I didn't want to tell them because, well that would be awkward. I like him too much.
"
Hopper POV
Curses- I never should of done that. Now Briar probably hates me and of course BLONDIE was there and most likely filmed everything. I can't help it Briar is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Every time I see her I turn into a frog-which is really annoying- and I'm done for. Feeling bored I whip out my MirrorPhone. Shoot a hext from Briar. I tap on the hext messages app and open my eyes.
Briar- Hopper did u do that?
Me (Hopper)- y
Me-e
Me-s
Briar- all I want to say is do you really feel that way about me?
Me- don't hate me but yes
Briar- 7:00 wishing well
Me- ok
Me- Briar?
Me-Um Hi
Me-see you there
That was the best thing all year. Apart from that other stuff.
"""
TBC
How was it? Vote and comment and etc Thanks, Millie. Next is either part 2 or this or Huntlynn by AngelGoss . Enjoy