Huntlynn

ASHLYNNS P.O.V.

I check my MirrorPhone and I see I got a hext.. It reads: "meet me in the forbidden forest". I respond saying that I'll be there soon... It was a hext from Hunter.. so.. I will be there as soon as possible.... When I get there I see him waiting... In a nice but Hunterish jacket,and I came In a nice, blue, flowery dress. He smiled and greeted me politely. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down in the chair he was pulling out for me... Like a gentleman..

TIME JUMP!!!!(Brought to you by Apple being nustrul and Raven being stooky.)

It was getting pretty dark... And I noticed that I was gone for hours... PEOPLE ARE GONNA ASK WHERE I WAS!!! I hurry up and grabbed my purse and got up from the wooden chair that I was sitting in. "I've gotta go, we've been here for hours!!! " he too got up and grabbed his belongings,then we gave each other a sweet kiss before heading our seperate ways. I returned home and blushed while thinking about the wonderful evening I just had...And I couldn't wait until class tomorrow... So I could see him again...

Duchess's P.O.V.

Yes!!! I FINALLY GOT THEIR DATE ON CAMERA!!! Now I'll just rat them out... And ruin yet another happily ever after, SO I CAN HAVE MINE!!

'

Angel's note: (Okay, I haven't really watched the show in a month or So... So, I kinda forgot how they talk and stuff... BUT THE LAST TIME I WATCHED IT WAS THE DEXVEN EPISODE!! )

Millie note: TBC and sorry about the updating stuff.