The Century Nap. Stopped

This is a completely different ones got for Bropper. Note. The time of her birthday when her curse is supposed to happen. This one second in MaddieHatterADemigod's contest
"
"
Briar POV.

The time has almost come for my birthday when I fall asleep for 100 years. Joy. I know it's my destiny, but I don't feel like I will actually find my "true love" when I wake up, just some random prince, not the one I want.
"Briar, you in there?" says Apple, she came over to help me get ready for my "big day".
"Come in," I yell back. Apple comes in and sits next to me on my bed.
"I was thinking something pretty but comfortable too. Because, well you know."
"Yep. I will miss you Apple. You are my true BFFA." I say sadly.
"I will too Briar, but think. Eventually you will meet your dream prince, and live happily ever after." Apple said, "now how about this"
She held up a cute and comfortable hot pink dress with a pink and black cardigan.
"Ok," I said sounding like everything will be alright, but deep down I knew that it wouldn't be and before I would basically die I would have to tell the prince I wanted to be my own I love him. I put on the outfit and some comfy shoes and Apple and I went into the gala room. I could tell Apple was depressed because she wouldn't follow her destiny because of Raven. I would happily give her mine because I don't want to sleep for 100 years.(btw in real life I am a rebel. Briar is realizing that she too is one). We arrived into the most elegant room, might as well enjoy it before I have to say goodbye to it all. By the door I see Faybelle smiling and then She disappears. Time for me to fulfill my destiny later on tonight. I hope Hopper can forgive me, I can't stop it.
"
An hour later
"
The party is in full swing. Everyone is having fun, and I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible before, well you know by now. Blondie, Apple and I are taking many selfies and celebrating our last few hours together. Soon enough it is time, I see everyone surrounding me, while I sit on a chair on the stage. I decided I wanted to give a speech before I go to thank everyone. Nervously I begin.
"Hello Everyone,"

Hopper POV

Everyone's eyes are on Briar as she gives her speech.
"And welcome to my destiny time, soon I will be asleep for 100 years waiting for my prince to then wake me," she started, "Although I am going I will miss you all. Goodbye"
Then instead of touching the spindle she ran off. Out of no where I turned into a frog and I hopped after her as quickly as I could. I changed back just in time to watch her run up the stairs to the Castle-Lounge. I could hear voices behind me and I ran up the stairs.
"Briar, let me in," I said, banging on the door.
"Who is it?" She yelled.
"
Briar POV

"Hopper," the voice said. I guess now might be the time to tell him. I open the door and he falls inside, must of been leaning on the door. I help him up then quickly lock the door and grab his MirrorPhone.
"Hey give it back," he said trying to sound annoyed.
"Under one circumstance," I started, I was going to test him, "you must kiss the one you love after the party is over."
"Ok," he says and looks at me in the eyes. I see sadness and love in his green eyes, maybe he really does love me. There is only one way to find out.
I get up and exit the room. A frog lies on a pillow, staring out into the sunset.
"
Back in the room
"
"Here I am," I said, " I am ready now, is everyone else?"
Everyone nodded, and I walked over to the spindle. Slowly I lowered my finger onto the point and a rose red drop of blood landed on the stage. Then everything went dark.
"
Hopper POV
"
After she left me I ran and hopped to the hall again. I arrived just in time to see a single red dot form on the stage.
"Nooo," I cried with a tear in my eye. She was gone. She was really gone. ΘΩΘ.
Soon enough the party was over. Everyone was filing out of the room. A few people that were by the bed where she laid left. Remembering my promise I walked over and kissed her cheek softly, then sadly left.
Just as I stepped into the doorway I heard a voice.
"
Briar POV
"
"HOPPER," I yelled, he had actually broken the "curse", he really was my true prince. He turned around and looked at me. I ran to him and hugged him.
"Thank you. Thank you, you are my true hero," I whispered into his ear,"Goodnight"
"
"
"
"
That was awesome. ^_^. Everyone else. Hope you enjoyed it.-Millie