Bropper part 2

Briar POV

Ok, Ok, I just did that. Must stay calm. I can't.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE," I kinda scream.
Ashlynn came back to our room a few minutes ago. She's staring at me, I guess because of all my happiness.
"Hey Briar what happened?" Ashlynn asks me.
"He said yes!!!!!" I said and flop onto my bed.
"Ok who said yes?"
"Promise you won't tell anyone?"
We are alone in our room, Apple and Blondie left when Ash came in.
"I promise"
"Apple would kill me. It's Hopper"
"You know he has had a crush on you since like forever,"
"Really?, I have to get ready. It's 6pm right now"
"Ok but stay calm and be you, that's how Hunter and I have been: nice caring and all of the above" Ash said.
"Thanks, bye" I quickly got ready and set off to the wishing well, I'm not gonna be late. For no reason I look at my MirrorPhone, --23 hext messages from-Apple White🍎. 1 message from-- Hopper❤️🐸.
Apple- hey
-Briar ya wanna go to the cinema tonite?
-hi briar
- cmon they're showing a spellbinding film- the throning games
-hi
(Etc)
Hopper- see you at 7 xox
Sigh, I quickly hext Apple.
Me-hey Apple?
Apple- yea
Me- Sorry I'm busy I can't go. Take someone else. Tho 🌹👌 briar out>~<
Apple- k bi
I'm as I'm waiting for Hopper I see something in the woods. Is that Cerise and Daring?! Nope I'm probably just tired.
(Millie note:we may have a da rise chappy)back to Briar
Hopper POV
It was 6:50 and I started off towards the well. On the way I bumped into Ashlynn which was weird when she asked me if I had seen Hunter. Something about studying for a test(?) I don't remember. I made it to the well at 7 on the dot and then I saw her.
"
Briar POV
I shut off my MirrorPhone and looked up. Hopper was there looking as adorable as ever. And those freckles in the moonlight made him look even more handsome.
"Uh hi Briar," he said.
I laughed and smiled, "hey you wanna go for a walk?" I said.
"Sure," he responded.
He extended his hand for me to grasp and we started down the path.
A little while later we reached a clearing that had a little couch and table set up. We sat down on the couch and then
"Why did you invite me here?," Hopper asked.
"Because I, because I- I like you," I admitted. I looked down and sat back.
"It's fine r-r-really," he started. He leans over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I hugged him then looked at him carefully. I leaned in and our lips met in the middle. That passionate moment lasted for a minute then I broke the kiss.
"Apple will kill me" I said and sighed over to him. "Should this just be our little secret?"
"Yes"
"Love you,"
"Love you too"
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
That's the end of Bropper part 2 so there is most likely a huntlynn or your pick next. Thanks a million, Millie
And AngelGoss i think.