I was Lost. Dizzie

Ok here is a request from: maevadalce77. A Dizzie one, this will be my first hope you like it. ^_^. Now onwards.
-
Lizzie was hurt, Daring was caught making out with Cerise. The whole school found out. Daring kept telling Lizzie that it was an accident but she knew that Cerise had it for Daring.
"Lizzie, look. Your going to have to get out of that bed sometime soon. Break doesn't last another week," her roommate Duchess Swan said. Lizzie sighed.
"I can't," she sobbed from her canopy bed. Duchess tried to pull the future Queen of Hearts up. The sheets slipped off of her. Lizzie stood up and slipped on her card themed slippers.
"Lizzie are those SCARS on your arms?" Duchess asked.
"N-n-no. Uh-Uh-off with your head," she said hiding her arms behind her back, tears in her eyes.
"Lizzie. I'm serious. Give me the blade." Duchess said sternly. Lizzie reached into her red and black bathrobe and pulled it out. Duchess snatched it from her.
"Although you think I'm a bit stuck up I actually care about you Lizzie. I don't want to see you hurt, please for this one day come walk around with me," Duchess said, adjusting her dress. Lizzie smiled and gave her a quick hug.
"Now get ready to go," Duchess said.
Lizzie fixed her hair. Drew the heart. And got dressed.
"Here. I bought these for you," Duchess said and handed her a casual red and black jacked and a pair of card heels.
"Thanks, Duchess. Please stay with me. Everyone else hasn't seen me since last week, I don't know how to face thief reactions," Lizzie said. 
"Ok. Don't take off the jacket. I don't want to explain those," she replied gesturing to Lizzie's arms.
"Let's go," Lizzie said confidently. She linked arms with Duchess and opened the door.
They started down the hall when they passed Maddie and Kitty's room. Lizzie knocked on the door slowly.
"Come in," a giggly voice from the other side said. Lizzie twisted the knob and the door creaked open.
"LIZZIE," Maddie and Kitty said when they saw their fellow Wonderlandian and ran up to hug her.
"Easy. You don't want to kill her," Duchess said. They stopped.
"You know," Kitty started, " we haven't had a good tea party in weeks, Maddie"
Maddie giggled and dragged them over to the tea-table in the center of the room. She reached into her hat of many things.
"Crystal ball, nope," she said and flung it across the room.
"Earl Grey's 5:00 bench press tie, nope," she said throwing it. It landed next to the shattered glass. She finally found the tea set. Kitty poured everyone tea and vanished to her perch after she finished her cup. Stretching out the next Cheshire Cat laid down for a cat nap.
"How've you been Lizzie. No one has really seen you around," Maddie asked. Lizzie nudged Duchess signaling her to answer for her.
"She's not been feeling great and didn't want to do anything," Duchess said, which was basically true. Maddie giggle and drank more tea.
"Ok, visiting fruit flying loving closeness magical floating," Maddie said in riddlish.
"Ok, we'll see Apple and Raven," Lizzie said, "Bye Maddie and Kitty"
-Time skip to Apple in bookend-
"And that's why you should always love all animals," the daughter of Snow White finished. Lizzie and Duchess had met up with Apple, Blondie, Ashlynn and Briar, all of them relieved to see Lizzie alive.
"Cool," Briar said," but we still have to plan for The PARTY TONIGHT, We won't have enough time to set up"
"I'll help," Lizzie said. Briar smiled and pulled her in to a quick hug.
"At least she'll help," Briar said. Blondie rolled her eyes.
"Fine I will help too," Blondie giggled.
"I'm sorry but I have to run the Glass Slipper for a bit today, which remind me. Time to go," Ashlynn said and scurried off.
"Can I help?" Duchess asked. Apple just stared.
"Sure. If your not totally against it, because we all know how you hate all this stuff," Briar said. Duchess sighed. She knew that she had been pretty obsessive with her destiny and just letting that bad part of her go had made her much happier.
"I'm changed, Ok? I'm not that mean self centered person you knew a while ago," Duchess responded confidently.
********LE TIME SKIP TO LE ACTUALLLL PARTIEEEE*********
Everyone was dancing. Duchess had convinced Lizzie to come. Lizzie had decided to wear the gold, red and black dress that had been her mothers parting gift to her. With the jacket.
"I'm going to take a break," Lizzie half said, half yelled to the others. She walked outside and sat on a balcony bench. Not long after Daring walked onto the porch.
"Hello Lizzie. I've missed you," he said calmly.
She glared at him, "what do you want?"
"I'm sorry ok, I really love you and miss seeing you," he replied.
"SORRY DOESNT FIX HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU," Lizzie yelled at Daring ripping off her jacket, showing the scars. Daring gasped.
"SORRY DOESNT EVEN BEGIN TO COVER THIS. IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME THEN PROVE IT!" she yelled at him. Daring was speechless. He realized how hurt Lizzie was and he was also.
"I-I-I," he started then gave up trying to talk and just sat next to her and kissed her. Passionately. Lizzie could feel sparks flying, but she broke the kiss.
"You-you-you really love me?" she said with tears in her eyes.
"Yes my card princess yes I do," he said taking her hand and leading her onto the dance floor.
-
-
-
-
Omg that was beeeyoooteeefuullllll how did you all like it? Sorry it took me forever, I've been really busy but I hope this makes up for the wait. -Millie