•Part 16•

Namjoon's POV

Before I tell Jin why, I'll tell you first 🫵

    ~
            5 months ago
                                          ~
Right now I'm on my way to meet up with Jimin at the coffee shop me and Jin go to. This is like the 3rd week that we've been talking and meeting up. Obviously Jin and Hobi don't know.

"Hi Joon."  "Hey" "ok so what do you want to know next?" "Well..can we go to your place, so we don't get caught..." then we went to his house.

                                   Time skip 🫡
                                   2 days later

Today I met up with Jimin at the mall, I'm gonna buy him something/a present...but I don't really know what he likes so I brought him to choose something.

                                             _
                                      Jin's pov
                                             _
I texted Namjoon if he wanted to hangout but he said no..again, it's like the 7th time he's said no to hanging out...what's up with him. And last time I caught him with Jimin together and that day he denied to hangout. But I didn't confront him nor Jimin I think I'm just overreacting...it should be a good thing that my boyfriend and bsf are getting along.  But I do want to make sure of that...so I'm going to meet up with hobi and see if Jimin has been doing the same to him. I'm at his house right now, I've had this plan for a while 😶

I knocked on the door. And he opened it with a warming smile
"Hi Jin!!"
"Hi..can I talk to you?" "Sure, come in.." I went in and immediately asked something that definitely made the energy a bit tense.
"Umm has Jimin been distant with you?" I said hopping to not hear an upsetting answer.
"Hold on let's go to the couch" he said in a serious voice. This is one of the very few times I heard hoseok's serious voice...it still scares me.
We went to the living room and sat on the couch, not too far apart.
"Yea..he has been, and how do you know" definitely not what I wanted to hear..but good to know I guess.. 
"Because Namjoon's been distant with me. And I saw them like 3 days ago, hanging out together!" I said a bit angry but also kinda glad to know the truth now.
"What?! First of all why didn't you tell me sooner..and huhhh??? Where did you see them??" He said scooting closer to me. I loveeee gossiping with Hobi
"Okayyy first of all don't scream.! And second of all I saw them at the coffee shop"
"you said 3 days ago right..?" "Uh yeah I think so" "REALLY" "Hobi I love you but your gonna pop my ear off"
"sorry! But me and Jimin had a date planned and he bailed to hangout with Namjoon?" he said calming down. Now that made me gasp. "We had a date planned too! Wait- you don't think their.." "cheating." He said a bit sad but more angry. "Jin..I know he's your boyfriend and all but I swear-"
"i know I know...but they wouldn't do that to us...and if there was a chance,, they wouldn't cheat on us with each other.." I said trying to reassure myself.
"okay, but if that's not the case then why would they bail on us and hangout with each other??" He said completely confused now.
I didn't think I'd come here to have a therapy session.
"I..I don't know, should we confront them..??" "Maybe..but let's not make it obvious"
"ok..well I'm gonna go, I'll text you if anything happens"
"I will too" he said while sighing. "Bye Jin" "bye-"
"Hey hob- hi Jin..?" Said Jimin while walking into the living room
"Oh..hey"
Opposition. 😡
"what are you doing here..?" Jimin said while looking at me and Hobi back and forth.
"Oh-"
"he just came to tell me something" Hobi said looking at me. I sort of gave him a 'help' look which he gave a 'it's ok' look. 
"Y..yeah and I was just leaving..bye"
"bye.?" Jimin said staring at me kinda weirdly. Well that went amazing 🙂
I hope Hoseok finds a good excuse...I know Jimin is nosy and will ask for more info on why I was there.

                                           •
Cheater, cheater 🤥