.Part 13.

This isn't youuuu 😭
                                           .

I saw Joon and Jungkook fighting..I ran towards them to separate them. "Namjoon!"
"Jin go away,  your gonna get hurt" 
"then stop fighting???" I said pissed off.
Why are they like this.
"He was talking bad about you, how'd you expect me not t-"
Then Jungkook pushed..me. WHYD HE PUSH ME?? AGAIN
"Didn't he tell you to go away." Jungkook said.
I WILL-

                             Namjoons Pov

What the-. Why'd he push Jin?! Then I didn't hesitate to punch him..I smirked until I saw Jin on the floor crying.

Back to Jin's pov

I guess Jungkook pushed me pretty hard that I hit my back on a table. And now I'm crying because of the pain..
"Jin...you ok?!" Joon asked worried. I shook my head as in no
"ok, c'mon let's go to the nurse" he said even more worried
"no" I said. "What- why?"
"If we go to the nurse you'll get in trouble because you fought someone" I said. "Jin I don't care if I get in trouble as-"
"can we just go to my house?"
"Jin.."
"please.." I said.. I don't want to make it a big deal if I'm being honest.. "Fine.." he finally said with a sigh
He helped me up and bent down
"get on my back"
"but-" "Jin." He said sternly. Is it bad to say that I thought that was..anyway I got on his back and we went to my house

Namjoon carried me the whole way..I felt bad because he was also hurt. But once we were close enough that I knew I could walk a bit, I told him to put me down. He obviously refused but I made him after a few tries. I walk the little bit of minutes left and once we got to my house I unlocked my door and grabbed Joon's hand and took him to the couch. "Sit..I'll be back" I said about to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and said "but I want to take care of you.."
"let me take care of you first, ok?" "Fine.." then I walked away to get a first aid kit.  I came back and treated his wounds, when I finished he treated my back. After he was done he told me why he was fighting with Jungkook. And we ended the evening in my bed cuddling.

                                        .
I feel like this chap was a bit short 🫥