•Part 22•

Uh ohh 😧

IM SCARED
I walked slowly into the kitchen and saw Joon already getting some ingredients.
"Um can you get the blender it's in there" he said while pointing somewhere. "O..kay.." I got the blender and connected into an outlet.
"Come" he said.
IM OMW 🏃 I'm kidding ...😋
"Yeah?"
"Can you cut these in half.?" "Mmh" i said while grabbing the fruit. I then got a knife which was very sharp...if I cut myself I will die of embarrassment. I started chopping the fruits, everything was going smooth until I got up to the grapefruit...i cut it but some squirted in my eye, i wiped it but it only made it worse...luckily it only went in one eye so I tried continuing but it was obviously hard to.

Then I felt those familiar arms around me. Joon had my hands in his and he helped me cut the fruit.
"You're so cute" he whispered. EHKWHAKS
"Shut up.." he chuckled and then wiped my eye with his sleeve. I then turned around to face him "Also..you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah why?"
"Oh, cause i forgot to lock the door and I didn't think you would use the bathroom since you were asleep" "oh- that..." i said while heating up. "So are we good?" "Yeah we're good." I said. Why is he glistening rn...
I kissed him and pulled away quickly. "Well, I'm glad we're good plus you should get used to-" i smacked his shoulder and said "JOON!" "What Theres no one here" he said in a seductive voice. HELP MEERHJW. Why do I feel- NO WHAT- HIS MOM IS LITERALLY IN THE OTHER ROOM WHAT AM I THINKING-
I pushed him away and brought the fruits over to the blender. He followed me and back hugged me tightly. "Sorry, i don't want you to think I'm forcing myself onto you...if you ever feel uncomfortable tell me, kay?" He said so sincerely. "Okay." I said while turning on the blender.

_
Dinner was great and I got to know his family even more. I'm now laying down with Joon and we're finding something to watch. "Jin.." "yea?" I said looking up at him. Btw i have my head on his shoulder 😋 "will I meet your parents next..?" Ugh i rarely even see them..myself
"We'll see, they're always busy and basically live across the country because of work, I hope they can even come to our wedding" "oh, sorry.." "it's okay!"

-
The night ended with a bunch of pick up lines and laughs.

Shortest chap 👁️👁️