𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳

"you have to find him v"

"Yes sir"

"You're my most trusted officer you know that right?"

"Yes sir I'll do everything to catch him"

He is determined to catch the criminal. It is his biggest case in his whole life. He con not be defeated in this mission. Nope NEVER. Atleast not when everyone is trusting him in this.

The mafia has to be in his hold.

-🍁-

"Baby"

"Hmm..."

"What are doing?"

"You know the case I told you..... I'm confused how can I not get him!" The officer groaned.

"You will babe, don't worry" and the black haired male hugged his lover from behind.

His lover turned his head and kissed his temple smiling at him softly.

-------------------------------🍁

I WON'T TOLERATE ANY HATE COMMENT TOWARDS ANY MEMEBER!

The plot is not mine. One of my good friend Tae_ki_kookie gave me the idea because she wanted something like this, where Jungkook is a mafia boss and Taehyung is an officer.. I hope I can make the whole story worthy by my writing. So here is my another mafia book.

TO BE HONEST. WRITING THE STORY IS VERY CHALLENGING FOR ME.. i just hope you'll like this.

The story will have -
flashbacks
Sideships
And smut maybe? 🙈
Violence
Murders

~ if you find something similar, it's a literal coincidence.

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ✨but I'll NOT TOLERATE hate comments ❌

(on a serious note, I'm not a pro in writing, I try to make my stories as good as possible so don't spread hatred anywhere, not in my comment box nor in my conversation tab

(on a serious note, I'm not a pro in writing, I try to make my stories as good as possible so don't spread hatred anywhere, not in my comment box nor in my conversation tab. If you don't find the story interesting, you're free to leave, thank you ❤️)

Bye~~♥️