ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}

(no proofread...)

(mature content 🤍)

Normally, Sunday mornings stay silent in the Kim household, with the three of them enjoying in the kitchen, sometimes two little members of the house Yeontan and Bam would accompany them. But today was kinda different.

The bedroom was filled with Taehyung's moans, skin slapping sounds, Jungkook's groans. The room was brightened up only by the sunrays entering into the place through the white sheer curtains.

It was so intense for both of them. Taehyung who switched his hair colour to his natural one was now bending forward, one hand was holding the wooden part beside the mirror as the other was busy holding Jungkook's hands which was stroking his dick rapidly.

The raventte behind him was thrusting inside his husband in an animlistic pace, squilching noises were so easy to hear. He looked down only to groan more when he saw his own cum coming out of the brunette's hole, tracing down his inner thigh.

He squeezed Taehyung's inner thigh which he was holding for a better access. The elder was crying out of pleasure, moaning again and again as his hair bounced in each thrust.

Their bodies were glistening in sweat, hair sticking in their foreheads. It was their third round this morning, were they horny? Yes, it was not a thing that could stay hidden for a long time because they would show up with love bites on their necks anytime.

Taehyung's kept the eye contact with Jungkook who was staring at him through the mirror. He saw the male fulfilling his wish for the nth time after they got back together, and this position has kind of became an obsession for the brunette as well.

Jungkook smirked seeing his husband's expression, so sexy, so messy. He just wanted to capture this moment. The elder was staring at him with unshed tears, lips were painfully swollen, glistening. And everytime Jungkook thrusted his eyes would roll back.

Taehyung put his other hand on the mirror, leaving a hand mark on it as Jungkook's hand traced his front, fingers running on his well defined abs till it reached his nipple.

"S-shit koo! H-harder." Taehyung demanded, looking at the younger through the reflection. The raventte was already completing his wish to go faster and harder yet he wanted more.

Everything was steamy but what tempted Jungkook more was the other's ass, moving everytime their skin touched in a harsh way. The cheeks were already pink by the force they were going through and every time it jiggled the raventte just wanted nothing but grip the soft muscle and give it a firm squeeze.

Taehyung's vision was clouded by the pleasure as the male behind him held his neck, straightening his posture a bit so that he could hear what the younger had to say.

"I can't get enough of you, petal" Jungkook whispered voice. Taehyung smirked in his wrecked state. He tilted his head a bit only to look at Jungkook as he whispered back, "I'm not letting you get enough of me ever, darling".

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed under his breath as he took out his member from the brunette's wet, clenching hole. He turned his around and picked him up from his thighs. Pinning the elder on the mirror he attached their lips as he slowly lowered the male to slide down on his shaft.

When they broke the kiss Taehyung bit his lip seeing the other's furrowed eyebrows and clenched jaw who was now his husband for two years. Throwing his self control he kissed Jungkook again, thrusting his tongue inside the male's mouth who responded to him immediately.

They both could feel the knot in their lower belly but they were so far gone to acknowledge it. Taehyung's body jerked again and again as he threw his head back, letting the younger kiss his neck, mark it again, taste him again.