Revenge: Emily becomes a Grayson

A/N: this is my first creation so I hope you like it. There will probably be lots of mistakes. Oh and in this story Daniel and Emily never broke off the engagement.

__________________________

"Ring ring ring"

"Daniel?"

"Ems come over now!" Worried about why Daniel could possibly be so anxious, she rushes out the house and jumps in her car.

__________________________

Emily frantically knocks on the door to Grayson Manor. Daniel comes running to the door. "Daniel!!"

"Ems! I'm so glad you're here." He says catching his breath.

"Why'd you call me?"

"It's Charlotte, I caught her doing drugs again. She saw me and locked herself in the bathroom she hasn't come out. I thought you could talk some sense into her."

Quickly, Emily sprints up the stairs to Charlotte's bathroom. She knocks on the door loudly. "Charlotte it's me, Emily. Come on come out we won't hate you."

"Go AWAY!"

"Come on Charlotte please for me?"

After a few minutes of silence Charlotte finally unlocks the door and steps out.

She is still clenching the pills tightly in her hand. She stares at Emily.

"Charlotte can I have the pills please?"

"NO!"

"Charlotte give me them."

Charlotte groans in frustration and throws the pills on the floor. And with that she storms away.

Emily them turns towards Daniel "Thanks Ems I don't know what I

would do without you."

"No I'm glad you called, I love Charlotte as if she were my on blood." She sighs. "Daniel I'm worried about her. At this rate we will find her dead by next month."

"I know Ems so am I." He say while rubbing her back.

"I don't know what I would do without you Daniel Grayson."

"Ditto"

__________________________

An hour later

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"I'm really not looking to this big wedding, but I am excited because tomorrow I'll be marrying you" she playfully poles him on his chest.

"The big wedding will be worth it. Tomorrow you will be Mrs. Emily Grayson."

"I just love the sound of that." She says with smirk. I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses her.

Emily checks her watch. "I gotta go."

"Why so soon?"

"We both have our own parties to be at tonight." Her tone becomes serious. "Promise me you won't drink?"

"I promise."

Then I guess I'll see you at the alter."

They kissed, then Emily left.

__________________________

A/N: I suck at writing but there you go.