First Fight

A/N: okay so I took some suggestions into my consideration but I won't put them in this chapter.

__________________________

"Morning." Emily says looking at her husband.

"Morning. So I was thinking, maybe I could take the day off from work today and we can do something fun."

"Okay sounds good, what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking, we could just spend the day on the beach. After all summer is almost over. What better way is there then to spend the day next to the woman I love."

"Okay."

"Great. Oh one more thing, I have to run over to the manor real quick my mom asked me to go."

"Alright I'll get ready in the meantime."

"See you later Ems."

"Bye." She says and kisses him.

__________________________

"Hey mom."

"Daniel. I'm so glad you came, I have to discuss something with you."

"Sure what is it?"

"With Charlotte in the hospital and you living there I'm lonely."

"Oh no not this again. Mom me and Emily are married I'm not just gonna move back here just because your lonely."

"But-"

"But nothing."

__________________________

"Hey. Your back so early I thought you'd be there for a while."

"I can't stand her!"

"What. What did she do now?"

"She wanted me to move back in. She kept saying she's lonely."

"Daniel, I don't mind if you want to stay there until Charlotte's better. You can you there I'll be fine."

"I don't want to just leave you here alone!"

"I'll be fine I've been living on my own for awhile. I think I'll be fine!"

"Fine!" He slams the door and goes outside and sits on the swing staring at the beach.

After a few minutes Em feels bad so she walks outside and sits right next to Daniel.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. I'm sorry I acted so stupid. I just wanted to have a nice day with you but now my mom had to mess it up."

"We can still have good day. Come on."

"Alright."

__________________________

"It's so nice out today."

"Yeah."

"So have you made your decision? Are you going to go there or stay here?"

"I guess I'll go there, I just really want to stay with you."

"You'll be fine in just down the street. Wanna go for a swim?"

"Sure."

__________________________

A/N: okay I know that chapter sucked I'm sorry.