𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮"
I always am having this reoccurring daydream were everyone is at cousins we are all together and then Jeremiah comes up to me and kisses me and we continue to fall in love and belly and Conrad get their happy ending. Well that's why it's a daydream something or someone interrupts it, this time it was Taylor and she brought me back to reality.

It's been two months since Susannah's death and me and belly haven't been the same especially belly, she and conrad had broken up. Me and jere was still the same and we keep falling in love each day and as soon as I start deeply thinking about him I'm getting a FaceTime calls from him.

"Hey baby, how are you?" He asks like he didn't just call two hours ago.

"I'm great, me and belly are at a friends house just tanning and swimming. I cannot wait to see you, your still coming right?" I say curious and nervous that plans might change.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't change our plans for anything in the world." He says so serious and we talk a little bit more then I get off the phone to go get ready for a party.

Jeremiah is coming up here to see me but he says he's got a surprise for me, saying that I would love it, but I got to say I'm kinda nervous.

As soon as the school year started, belly didn't hear from Conrad until the third week of September, I heard from Jeremiah everyday we basically lived on FaceTime with each other. When Conrad would drive here to see belly he would sometimes bring jere and it felt like we were at the beach house I mean conrad and belly even went to the beach house just by themselves. But by May it was all over for them.

Me and belly left Marcy's house, telling Taylor we needed rest. At home it wasnt the same. Mom was always locked In her room saying she was working and Steven is working at Best Buy for college, so right now me and belly only have each other. But I also have Jeremiah and I'm so lucky. When Taylor comes over she helps us pick what to wear but also starts talking about how belly needs to get over conrad. I think sometimes she worries about us, I mean she doesn't have a reason to, does she?

"You guys are still coming, right?" Taylor asked us.

"Yeah. We told you We were." I say frustrated with her not wanting to go

Her nose wrinkled. "I know, but—" Taylor's voice broke off. "Never mind." She just wants things to go back to normal but what can we say we are grieving and belly's going through a break up, we aren't the same people from before.

Taylor starts talking about Cory Wheeler to belly because he has a crush on belly and Taylor hates conrad now, so I guess you can see where this is going.

"I think you and Cory Wheeler should make out at the party." Taylor says as the words spill out her mouth as I decide to stay quiet.

"Taylor—" belly says frustrated with her friend.

"Just hear me out. Cory's supernice and he's
supercute. If he worked on his body and got a little definition, he could be, like, Abercrombie hot." Taylor says trying to convince belly to hook up with this boy.

"Well, he's at least as cute as C-word." She never called him by his name anymore. Now he was just "you-know-who," or "C-word, neither did I but I always just said "that boy"

"Taylor, quit pushing me. I can't be over him just because you want me to."

"Can't you at least try?, Cory could be your rebound. He wouldn't mind." Taylor says still trying to convince my sister

"If you bring up Cory one more time, I'm not going to the party," belly says serious. As we are leaving we try to get mom to eat but she's not and just tells us to order pizza when we get back but we tell her we are going to a party and before we leave we fix her a sandwich.

We are at this party that Taylor made us come to and I'm just sitting talking to some of my friends when I see belly girl out to the trampoline, so I follow her.

"Hey, bells how are you doing?" I say hoping to get her to share her feelings.

"Honestly, not good it's like I wanna get over conrad so bad and just meet someone new but I can't and the one person who knows about me Conrad's love life is gone, and it's that too I mean it's like I just lost two moms because mom is barely here anyways and Steven well he's gonna be leaving soon." She pours and I just grab her and hug her and tell her everything is gonna be okay.

"Susannah wasn't the only one who knew about you and Conrad's love life and let me tell you when I know he's fallen out of love with you I'll tell you and let me just say he's not and he will come back to you no matter what." I say truthfully knowing that conrad is taking Susannah's death harder than anyone.

The Jeremiah starts to call and and belly just nods and tells me to go take it and I just nod and walk away to a quiet spot.

"Hey babe. I don't think conrad is doing so well." Jeremiah says really sad.

"I know jere but just be there for him, maybe you can take him away and just help him heal." I say giving him ideas and he lightens up and just nods.

"Babe, that's so perfect oh my god, will you come with?" Jeremiah says and I nod but we didn't want to take him to the beach house, too many memories. We tried to come up with some ideas but I told him I would call him tomorrow he nods and tells me he loves me.

Belly and Taylor get into a fight because Taylor tried to get Cory to get with belly and says she thinks belly and I need to see someone and I really don't get that. We are grieving. What we needed the most was time and that's something we lost with Susannah.

I remember when things got bad. Mom was shuffling between our house and Boston every other weekend she even had a room at Susannah's house. She had to take a leave from absence at work, then we got the call it was still dark out and me and belly just looked at each other and cried because we knew and then our mom came in and cried with us. That was the worst day of my life, and then I drove to Jeremiah's house and we just hugged each other the whole night and cried. I even remembered our conversation word for word.

"May, you know now that's she's gone, your the one who matters the most in my life, the one person I love the most, no one can compare to you." He says as his head is rested on mine

"Jere, I know your hurting right now but, we both know that's not true, you have Conrad and your dad." I say but he's shaking his head and looking into my eyes.

"They have never understood my pain like you do. They have never loved me like you love me. You are the only thing that matters in my life now." He says with more seriousness and sternness in his voice and I just nod and he kisses me.

"The only thing I have ever been sure in life is my love for you. I love you with every being I have, and I promise I'm never gonna leave you without saying I love you." He says and we just cried and when I left I have never been more sure of something in my life.

But I knew the next week was going to be even worse for Jeremiah and Conrad so I knew I had to be there for them. Both of them.

𝘼𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨!!! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 💕💕