𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬"

𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝

As soon as I heard Maya come up the stairs I met her in the hallway,
"So?" I say wanting to know what's going to happen.

"My mom is called your dad." She says smiling and just hugs me and pick her up and pins her around.

"That's amazing, you have no idea how happy I am right now." I say and rush downstairs to see if laurel need my help with anything and when I walked into the kitchen she looked at me and smiled.

"Your father's coming over. For breakfast." She says while cleaning.

"Here?" I say confused as ever.

"Will you go to the store and get some things he likes? Eggs and bacon. Muffin mix. And those big grapefruit." And I nod.

"Why are you cooking for him." I asked wanting know.

"Because he's a child and children are cranky when they haven't been fed." Laurel says and I hug her and pick her up like I used to do with my mom.

"Thanks laurel, really thank you." I said being genuine.

" I would do anything for you boys, you know that." Laurel says genuine. Then it got me thinking about laurel and Mayas confused about me.

"Now get going." Laurel says and as soon as I'm about to walk out I turn around.

"You know I would never hurt her Laurel, I love her I'd protect her with my life." I say talking about us having sex because I knew that's why Laurel was somewhat upset.

"Your making a commitment to each other and that is a big step, you guys are really young, I count on you to be responsible." Laurel says.

"Laurel, we love each other and I can sit here and look you in the eyes and tell you right now that Maya is my last one and she's the only one I ever want to be with and I know I'm going to be with her for the rest of my life, no matter where or who we end up with because for her I would fight every man on this planet just to be with her." I say truthfully and Laurel looks at me like she was shocked but suprised.

"I've never seen someone so young, yet so in love." Laurel says speechless as I turn and walk out, I run into Maya.

"Hey want to come with me to the store." I say and she just nods.

We go to the store and get everything for a big breakfast, but as soon as we get back we had to turn around and get the grapefruit. But Maya seems off.

"Hey baby, are you ok?" I say concerned

"Yeah but do you think my mom was right, you know about us.." she said and I knew she was talking about us having sex. About going into this fast. About commitment.

I pulled over because I have to look at her when I say this. She looks confused and I just grab her hands.

"Yes Laurel is totally right, what we did is a huge commitment and a big step in our relationship, but I've known you my whole life and I know and you know that nothing can change my mind on how I feel about you. Because to me you are the perfect girl, I can't see myself with anyone else and if it isn't you it's no one. This is my only chance at love and I'm not messing this up. I don't think what we did was a mistake, i love you and it's always going to be you." She looks at me crying and I grab her cheeks and kiss her and sip her tears.

"Don't cry ok?" I say not liking it when she cries.

We get back and get everything cleaned up and cooked and we set the table and sit down and wait an hour for him to come, god I hate him sometimes.