𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜"

" so jere, where are we going?" I asked noticing he hasn't told us yet.

" I don't know, I haven't talked to con in a while. I have no clue where'd he'd go I was hoping belly would have some ideas." Jeremiah says hopefully and I since at the thought knowing they haven't talked since may.

"Conrad and I haven't spoke since- since May." She says nervously and he just looks back at her sideways.

"Have you talked to his roommate, Eric." Belly says hoping that would help.

"It's his same roommate from the school year. They stayed in the same room for summer school. So, um, I guess that's where we'll go, then. To Brown. We'll talk to Eric, to people on his hall. You never know, he could just be hanging out on campus." Belly says making up the plan.

So that's where we headed then jeremiah starts up the conversation and looks at me.

"This was my proms theme song remember, baby." He says bringing back the old memory of us going to his prom, we had the best night that night.

"Yea, you had to buy a tux because you went to mine and then yours." I say and suddenly I'm flashing back to that night.

I had a royal blue tight fitted dress while belly had a violet dress. Jeremiah made sure we rode in Different cars to make sure our night was special. We danced the whole night and we even slow danced.

"Your the most beautiful person I've seen." He says looking genuine.

"Jeremiah, you've told me that three times tonight." I say truthfully.

"There's a reasons why i always tell you that, I never want you to feel self conscious or doubt the love I have for you so as long as we are together, you'll here it for the rest of your life." Jeremiah says as he kisses me deeply and rest his head on mine.

Later that night when we were getting ready to leave he grabbed my wrist and told me he had a surprise for me, he took me to a hotel, it was like super fancy.

He then told me to close my eyes and all I heard was people talking and he then puts us in an elevator and I start questioning him.

"Jere, what's going on?" I ask curious and nervous.

"I promise I'll tell you when we get there baby." He says as he grabs my waist and holds me until we get there and then tells me to open and it was the nicest hotel I've ever seen and I turn around with him holding a box.

"Jere..." I say nervously.

"It's not what you think. It's a promise ring. I promise to treat you with the best respect any women deserves, I promise one day when the time is right I'll marry you because you and I both deserve each other forever." He says this as he puts it on my opposite ring finger and leans in and kisses me.

He starts kissing my neck and further down. He pulls us near the bed and things started to get more heated as we kissed and he just stops as he's out of breath and puts his head in mine.

"Are you sure?" Jeremiah asks knowing what's going to happen next.

"I have never been more sure in my life." I say knowing that this is my person and I know this is right.

" we don't have to-" he says as he's interrupted by me kissing him.

"It's always been you jere, you said you would wait until I'm ready. Well I'm ready now, I'm just glad I get to have you now rather then a lifetime." I say and we continue, I gave myself to him and the next morning we had to say goodbye and it made me sad even though I knew nothing bad was gonna happen.