𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨"
"Okay I called my dad and I convinced him to let us go get him ourselves." Jeremiah says happy that we get to go get conrad.

"Maybe you should just drop me off on the way." Belly says and me and jere look at each other confused.

"What?" We both say confused.

"Ever since my mom got sick again, Conrad's been in freaking self-destruct mode. He doesn't give a shit about anything, I know he still cares about what you think of him." Jeremiah says convincing her to go.

"I don't think so—" belly's interrupted by jeremiah.

"We'll I know my brother. And he's still crazy about you. We need you. Conrad needs you." Jeremiah says as he looks at her as if she's his only hope.

"Okay fine." She says rolling her eyes and we celebrate a little.

Before we head down to the car belly grabs his textbooks and things he'll need to study.

We have been in the car for a little bit and jeremiah is going so fast but I know he's just worried about Conrad. That's what makes him a good person.

We pull in the driveway and see his car and jeremiah flew out of the car and into the house, hoping he was here. He was he looked annoyed while his hair was wet still in his bathing suit.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked angry and annoyed.

"I'm here to take you back to school, dads going out of his mind." Jeremiah says trying to stay calm but I know he isn't so I kindly step forward and grab his hand.

"Tell himself to go screw himself. I'm staying." He says waving off jeremiah.

"Con, you missed two classes and you've got midterms on Monday. You can't just bail. They'll kick you out of summer school." Jeremiah says getting more angry.

"That's my problem and what are they doing here." Conrad says with so much sass and attitude Mostly talking about and looking at belly.

"I brought them to help Look, we've got all your books and everything. You can study tonight and tomorrow and then we can head back to school." Jeremiah says trying to get him to come back.

"Screw it. I don't care," Conrad said

"What the hell is your problem?" Jeremiah says getting even more frustrated but I get him to look at me and he just takes a deep breath looking at me.

"Right now, this is my problem. You and them. Here." Conrad says as he looks into belly's eyes.

"I thought you never wanted to see me again. You hate me, remember." Conrad says with so much anger in his voice.

"I don't hate you." Belly says this as she runs down to the beach and I just look at Jeremiah.

"Will you go talk to her, you asked her to come here too." I said and he nods and before he leaves he puts his head against mine like he was about to kiss me but didn't because of Conrad.

Jeremiah leaves to go talk to belly while I stay in here to talk to him.

"Why don't you want belly and I here?" I asked curious.

"Don't you get it, she's not just in love with me." Conrad says like he knows something I don't.

"What?, what are you talking about." I say getting angry.

"She's in love with Jeremiah too." Conrad says and I just pause for a second it was like my heart was ripped in two but I think it was something I knew for a long time but I knew she loved Conrad more.