𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚"

" your what?" I say shocked as ever and he walks closer and I walk backwards.

"I don't know, I just realized at prom that I was in love with you. Yes I was and still deeply in love with belly but I love you too." Conrad says being serious.

"Well I love Jeremiah and only Jeremiah, it's always been him." I say knowing it's always going to be Jeremiah, and he just nods like he always knew.

"Don't tell Jeremiah about the house or any of the other stuff, just until I tell him and I promise I tell him soon." He says as I shake my head.

"You tell him after he gets home or I will, I will not keep that big of a secret to the boy that I love." I say as Conrad just nods like he understands.

Just after we got done talking Jeremiah comes back and picks me up by the waist and is kissing my neck as I am laughing and he puts me down and I look at so seriously.

"Hey babe, me and Conrad are going to go surf for a little bit ok, we'll be back soon." He says as he kisses me but I grab his hand pull him back and shake my head.

"Listen, we have to talk about something when you get back ok?" I say and he just nods and he leans down and kisses me and when he walks away Conrad is standing in the door way just watching.

As the boys go surf me and belly are swimming and I decided to talk to her.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask her and she nods and looking at me.

"Of course your my sister you can talk to me about anything." Belly says confident.

"I know your in love with Jeremiah." I say and she looks mortified and then looks down at her hands.

" how long have you been in love with him, when did you realize?" I asked wanting to know and she just shakes her head and starts to cry.

"At prom, but I don't love him more than conrad. I think I love him as a friend now but I was in love with him at prom." She says truthfully.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked kinda hurt but also feeling bad.

"Yea tell you on our prom night with my then boyfriend, that I am in love with your boyfriend. Didn't seem like the perfect time to bring up that conversation." She says and she's was right, but I just hug her knowing that she's confused with her feelings right now but I know she's in love with Conrad. It's always been Conrad.

"Hello, belly and Maya." Mr fisher says, we hadn't realized he was there until we turned around.

He started asking us about how Conrad was, we told him he was okay and then he started asking about college but we had to shut that down because we know how he his about college. But just I time the boys came up.

"Shit!" They had both said.

"Hey dad." Jeremiah says

"Sandy Donatti called me this morning and told me what happened. You were supposed to get Conrad back to school, not stay and—and party and interfere with the sale." Adam had said angry.

"Who's Sandy Donatti?" Jeremiah asked confused.

"She's our real estate agent," Conrad said.

"I didn't know we had a real estate agent. You never told me you were selling the house." Jeremiah said looking at both of them.

"I told you it was a possibility." Adam said.

"You never told me you were actually doing it." Jeremiah said clearly upset.