𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

"𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙-𝙗𝙮𝙚"

before I could answer and he walks over and pulls me up from the floor.

"I said I dare you to diss me, like i don't know say something funny and bad about me." Conrad says laughing and then Jeremiah starts laughing. I just glare at conrad angry that he would ask me that.

" hey you need to go get ready now the party starts at ten." Jeremiah tells me as I go to leave he tells me he loves me.

Me and Belly are upstairs on FaceTime with Taylor, having her help with what to figure out what to wear.

"Ooh party I wanna come." Taylor says wanting to come.

"What about Cory's party?, I heard his brother's condo has a Jacuzzi. You love Jacuzzis." Belly said obviously not wanting her to come.

"Anyway, I heard from Rachel Spiro that a bunch of freshman sluts are coming now. It might not even be worth it to go. OMG, maybe I should just get in my car and drive to Cousins!" Taylor said convincing Belly to let her come.

"By the time you got here, everybody would be gone. You should probably just go to Cory's." Belly said trying to not to get her to come.

"Do you not want to me to come." Taylor said hurt, that Belly isn't inviting our best friend.

"I didn't say that." Belly said.

"You basically did." Taylor said, offended.

"I can't even believe how selfish you are, Belly." Taylor said and Belly just doesn't say anything but nod.

"You keep your summer house and your summer boys all to yourself and you don't want to share anything with me. We finally get to spend a whole summer together and you don't even care! All you care about is being in Cousins, with them ." Taylor rants to belly and then belly tells Taylor to shut up.

"Screw you, Belly! I put up with a lot. You are a really crappy best friend, you know that?" Taylor said but I hung up on Taylor I was tired of them fighting.

"Why didn't you just invite her. I say frustrated.

"It's our last night, Taylor would have made it about her. It's about us tonight." Belly saying truthfully.

"True." I say and we get ready for the party.

As people showed up for the party, it became more crowded. The guys were disgusting, they all kept eyeing me and looking me up and down and smiling at me, that was until I recognized two faces it was cam Cameron and Caden, when me and belly decided to be debutants.

"Omg guys hey." I say and they both looked at me shocked them seeing me, I slowly hug Cameron and hug Caden.

"Hey, Maya have you seen belly." Cam ask and I just shake my head.

"I think she went to the beach but she's kinda wasted, so I'll give you her new number and you can start talking to her, she'd love that." I say and I walk away to go find a drink and someone wraps their arms around my waist and I smile thinking it's Jeremiah and I turn around it was Caden.

"I'm sorry but what are you doing." I say.

"Nothing just thought we could start where we left off." He leans in and I push him off of me hard.

"If you don't get away from me, I'm gonna beat your ass." I say and he doesn't back away so I go and walk around for a little bit and he's still following so I go find the next best person. Conrad.

"Conrad, he won't leave me alone and I can't find Jeremiah." I say almost crying at the fact he won't leave me alone. Conrad just looks at me worried me.