Found & Taken [19]

I see a few more people adding this story to their reading list, so I'm dedicating this chapter to all who have been supporting me and all TWFanmily out there <3

1 and a half years later...

Nathan's P.O.V

Still standing tall, still loving all, I was grateful that The Wanted was still up in this industry and we had hold on to every single thing that came to us. And here we are, today, in LA for another meet and greet and signing in a shopping mall.

It took me a lot of courage to get myself in this city because about two years ago, I had missed a flight to get to this very place to stop something which should have been mine already.

Moving on wasn't an easy task but the busy schedule was all used up to keep me distracted from everything. Though I could still feel it that I was still loving her, I gotta accept the fact that she belongs to someone else. Though I misses her, I could do nothing because everything was my entire fault.

I shouldn't have left her. I shouldn't have let anger controlled me. I shouldn't have let her go.

"Mate, you okay?" Siva asked as he tapped me by the shoulder. I offered a smile and nodded to him, "Right, okay. We're getting to the seats for signing already."

I got up from my seat and followed Siva out, to be greeted by screaming and yelling of fans outside. Both of us quickly waved to our fans before getting to our seat where Jay, Max and Tom were already are.

We started the signing sessions after letting the fans questioned us, unofficially and publicly. I was signing on a The Wanted's t-shirt that belonged to one of the fans when my eyes decided to do a quick scan through, through the crowds.

But my eyes fell on someone.Someone who wasn't in the crowd. Someone who was busy choosing a pair of heels in a shoes' shop. Someone who had a baby in the carrier that she was caring. Someone that I loved. Someone that I've been missing. Someone that I need.

Isabella's P.O.V

I groaned as I waited for Kevin who claimed to grab some things in his car but wasn't back yet. I groaned again when I remembered not long after that, Emily claimed to have left something in the car to and joined Kevin. God knows what they're up to which I didn't mind at all but what that annoyed me was, being left alone with this 4 months old little Abigail.

I got out from the shop after eyeing several pairs of heels and was bewildered as to why the mall was extraordinary crowded that day but I can't be bothered so I walked to the nearest bench and sat down.

I was about to text Emily when two big lads came approaching me. "Are you Miss Harris?" one of them asked.

Oh shit! They knew my name? How? And why do they have to look so scary? "Err yess," I answered.

"Great! Now, you will have to follow us to our office right at the end there because we have some discussion to do," another one said, enthusiastically.