Found & Taken [13]

Sorry that I haven't been updating and for all the short post. Been really busy. Anyway, here's a chapter and Thank you @Rathanak for the beautiful banner at the side :) x

Isabella's P.O.V

"Nath, are you done?" I asked as I knocked on the door. Nathan had chased me out of the cabin and told me to wait outside. It was really dark and I really do not have any intention of staying out of the cabin any longer.

"Hold on, baby," he yelled from inside.

I sighed and look down at myself. I was nicely dressed in a blue tube dress. When Nathan came back, I was surprised. I wasn't expecting him to come back and already thought of the ways to not care about it anymore, but he appeared with a teddy bear and then showed me this dress for me to put on because he said we're having dinner in the cabin.

I was so grateful that he hadn't left. I wasn't intending to let him go and I want to take him to anywhere and everywhere that I go, for a very long time. What that touched my heart the most was he planned a dinner for us. It just shows how much he really loved me and I, love him too.

"Alright, it's ready!" Nathan said loudly as he opened the door, revealing himself in a matching button-up blue shirt with a black slack.

"What took you so long?" I asked, childishly and pouted. Because I love to pamper with him, a lot.

He smiled down to me and circled me with his arms before kissing the top of my head, down to my forehead, my nose and lightly brushed my lips. "I've got the dinner prepared," he told me proudly.

I grinned at him and let him pulled me back into the cabin. I was mesmerized. On the floor, there were a few different types of food with a cloth underneath it.

"You like it, love?" Nathan asked but I wasn't facing him. I was loving what I was seeing. It wasn't a very grand dinner but it was the thoughts that counts and I was surprised that Nath could actually came out with the idea of having dinner in the small cabin. I turned around to give him a kiss on the lips but realized that he had something in between them.

A flower.

"For me?" I asked, even though I knew it was obvious as I remembered him telling me about the flower he had gotten for me.

"Take it with your mouth," Nathan instructed with a teasing tone.

I grinned and leaned forward and as Nathan closed his eyes, I took a hold of the end of the flower and whispered to his ears, "We can save that for after food," and took the flower away from his mouth.

Nathan's eyes shot open and he looked at me mischievously, "Sure, baby. Sure."

I took a seat on the floor while Nathan did the same, sitting opposite me. I took in the different types of food in front of me. There's a regular size pizza, soup, bars of chocolate, cheesecakes and two glasses of coke-a-cola ;). Wow! I haven't had them since I left home.