A surprising turn of events !!

(tw! slight derealization, panic attack.)

[Tsukasa pov]

I saw [nickname] on the floor in a pained position, obviously blacked out. I grabbed Mitsuba and dragged him over towards them. I got in a defensive position, ready to attack the huge bird. "You're the one who keeps invading other people's boundaries !! What the hell do you want with this place?!" The third yelled at me in such a harsh tone. "Welllll, first of all you dumb bird, i have a name. Not "the one." Secondly, you hurt my poor [name]-san first! Third, I need something from you." My eyes when dark and I put a tighter grip on [name]'s sweatshirt/shirt. "What, you want me dead? My heart?" The bird said in a teasing tone. That was actually exactly what I needed. But I kept my mouth shut and just flashed a smile at him, with a shadow still hanging over my eyes. I pounced on the mirror and broke it. I looked around for the heart on the huge bird. "Ah! Here we go!" I saw where the wonder's heart would be and smashed my hand through. I pulled out the heart, hands bloody. Now to make Mitsuba a wonder.

[Hanako pov]

I paced around the room, still worried about [name]. "Why can't we just break through the mirror?! They're in there!" The kid yelled at me. "If we do that, we'd have no entrance smart guy." Nene said rolling her eyes at kou. I'm more worried on how they do with their trauma. They act like it's nothing when it is infact something. I then got an invisible light bulb. Not really anymore, the mokke noticed my sudden change in emotion then put a lightbulb a bit above my head. Both Nene and Kou noticed this. "What, did you get an idea?" Nene said, hey eyes glistening like clear water. "Yup! No. 2 has an entrance in her boundary! No time to lose, let's go!" I said floating out of the room. Let's hope she's not in too much of a mood.

[Your pov]

"ah shiit.. my head.." I said rubbing my scalp softly, trying not to irritate it. "Oh! You are awakee!" Tsukasa ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back, hands wrapping around his back. "Yup. How's Mitsuba?" i said. I paused just then. How come I care about someone I only just met? Wasn't I only there to help him? It then clicked. Everything came back. My fake dad, Mitsuba trying to protect me, and Tsukasa appearing right before everything went black. "It came back! Mitsuba!" I yelled looking frantically. I saw him near No. 3. Or what used to be of number 3.

Everything froze. Why was Mitsuba next to No. 3's bones? None of this made sense. Why? Why? Why is this happening? Where's Hanako? Nene? Kou? Sakura? No, this isn't real. It can be. None of this is real. I must be dreaming. When I wake up, I'll be in my boundary, my always changing boundary. Everything is so tiring. I wanna take- a,, nap,,

I passed out once again. This time, I couldn't wake up.

[Hanako's pov]

We made it to the door that No. 2 so kindly walked us to. We jumped through and landed a couple hundred feet away from some figures. I made out a passed out [your height] person and two people talking, quietly. I saw the one who was passed out. Oh my god. "[name]! Oh my god!" I quickly flew over and grabbed them. They were still moving slightly. Of course they were, they're dead. But in their human form. I then looked over to see tsukasa next to a rather feminine male. The pink haired male was next to-

Wait. Is that..

My eyes widened and I was holding [name] tight in my arms. They were also breathing heavily and sweating. They had a panic attack before this in their human form. I quietly picked them up and went over to the kid and Nene. "Watch over them. I need to talk to the other two." I said in a serious tone. They both quickly nodded and Nene kept them close in her arms. I walked over with my cape and knife, cautiously. "What's that? I hear something." My brother said, looking around frantically. I stopped moving completely. He started aimlessly walking around, without a care in the world. I walked ever so gently on the marble floor. The pink haired kid saw me walking over and screamed.

God damnit. Now you're gonna get us BOTH in a pickle, kid.

(I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YOU THE STORY-
I PROMISE I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT IT BUT IVE BEEN LIKE HELLA LAZY SO AKDNOWJSNWE BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES !! I LOVE YOU GUYS😻👍‼️)