oh my god hi??

[Nene's P.O.V]

I went to [ name ]'s boundary right after classes. we talked for a bit and walked through the old school building. it started getting cold and I shivered a bit. "j-jeez why is it getting so c-cold?" i said with my teeth jittering. they looked over at me and shrugged. I looked back in front of me and saw a black paper swan with particles coming out of it. I reached to pick it up before black smoke came out of it. I let out a scream and [ name ] pulled me away quickly.
[Your P.O.V]

I walked in front of nene defensively and a ghost appeared from the swan. I grabbed nene's wrist and pushed her back even more behind me. "awww, you protecting her [ name ]-san?" he said almost teasingly. i knew it. "tsukasa cut the shit. you couldve hurt her." I said rather harsh. "awww don't make it like that. you know i didnt mean to!" he lowered to the ground and hugged me. i hugged back and he felt cold, but comforting. nene looked like she was having a crisis while we smoothed things over with tsukasa. he went back to his boundary after some time.

[Timeskip brought to you by summer veggies on teru's desk]

It was the next day and my rumor had been changed. Into something a bit more, therapeutic?

[Timeskip again brought to you by mermaid scales]

After class, i went by nene in my human form and her friend rushed up to her. "Hey nene! I have a new rumor for you! You can listen along if you want." She said a bit more excited than our first meeting. "Apparently if you go to the 8th wonder's boundary, you can vent to them about whatever you want! This wonder is not dangerous whatsoever except for one thing. If you go there just to prove a point or make fun of the wonder, youll be sent deep into their boundary and never seen again. Scary stuff right?" I stared at her blankly while nene stared at her with wide eyes. "Y-yeah I love scary stuff!" She said nervously. I left and walked back to my boundary and changed into something else.

[insert whatever outfit]

I also summoned an outfit for nene. :)

hanako came into my boundary and saw nene's new outfit

hanako came into my boundary and saw nene's new outfit. "Where did you get this from?" He asked. " i don't know- [ name ] made it appear out of thin air! " she said with nervous eyes. i stared at her blankly and we talked more with Hanako before they both left. this was a somewhat successful day!

[AHAHAHAHAHSHHWJEE WES IZJWKS PREPARE TO HAVE A REVAMP OF THIS WHOLE STORY]