The end of the boundary,,?

[ your pov ]

I was walking around in my always changing boundary when Hanako and Nene entered. "hey guys! whats up?" I said in an excited manner. "heyy!,," nene said. something was off. i knew it was because nene would always hug me when she entered my boundary. this time she stood far away and looked at the ground. i looked at Hanako and he had a painful look in his eyes. "h-hey,, whats going on here?" i said trying to get an explanation. he whispered something to Nene and i stood looking nervous as ever. Hanako inched towards me and held his hands up to signal he wasn't gonna do anything. i slowly backed away towards the new apartment building in my boundary that looked almost abstract. "[ name ], i need you to trust me. we're doing this for a good cause." he said in a hushed and anxious voice. i looked behind him and nene was gone. i saw footprints leading to.. oh no. oh god, this isn't actually happening. i sprinted past hanako and went towards me yorishiro. "NENE- STOP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW-" i yelled before my mouth was covered by a hand that wasn't hanako's. he brought someone else here. and it wasnt that minamoto kid, it was tsuchigomori. "come on kid, just don't interfere." he said with no emotion but also no bluntness. my eyes were daggers in nene's back as she walked slowly towards my yorishiro. that's it. im not standing on the sidelines anymore watching things happen and being naive. i bit his hand and bolted towards her. tsuchigomori and hanako followed and i grabbed nene and pulled her back. i threw her back, without laying any bad injuries, and stood in front of my yorishiro protective. my yorishiro was a jade stone with an abnormal design from what a normal jade would look like. nene looked at me with hurt. i felt terrible nonetheless, but i still stood in front of it. i would lose everything all over again. just then i was pulled to the side by hanako, and held tightly and my eyes were directed away from my yorishiro. my eyes welled up with tears as nene slowly reached towards it and gently pulled the seal off. now she'd see everything that happened to me that day.

[ nene's pov ]

(after the recap of the first chapter)

i couldnt believe it. i felt so bad for them, but i did what i knew had to be done. i saw them and everyone else sitting around me while i layed on the floor of the old building hallway. [ name ] walked away while everyone else stood around me waiting for me to stand up. when i did, i saw them walking into an empty classroom, so i waited for everyone to leave and followed soon after. they were sitting on a windowsill, looking at the stars. they heard me walk in and got off the windowsill to look at me. "you here to talk about something or what? im sorry i was being violent about my yorishiro." they said all with a blank expression and a monotone voice. "ah- no. well yes, i was worried about you! and don't apologize about your yorishiro, you werent in the wrong." i said with a not exactly yelling, but directing my voice. they stood there silent before handing me something. "keep it. i don't want it." it was the jade! i looked up at them before taking it with care. "my mom gave it to bone before she left my dad. she gave it to me as a healing stone, but it didn't work." they explained. i stood there looking at the abstract stone and held it tight. i walked out and went to the sewing club room. i picked up some string and put the jade on loop of metal. i put the jade pendant on the string and wore it as a necklace. i started walking home. this was one hell of a day.

(sorry about the short chapter. ive felt unmotivated about this and some comments ive been receiving. i apologize about slower updates, the next chapters are the finale, with different scenarios and ending up with different characters. i will update it for being gender neutral, so please have patience. thank you all for your support to my story. love you all ^^)