omg is that an exorcist or whatever?

[Y/N's P.O.V]

oh boy. that minamoto kid is here. (BTW I LOVE KOU PLEASE DONT CANCEL ME) i started walking away when hanako grabbed my wrist and held it the whole time. ouch. "WHAT'RE YOU DOING HANAK- wait who's that?" he started. "this is the eighth wonder of the school! [ name ]-san!" he said raising my wrist. i raised my other fist to pretend to be enthusiastic. "WAIT YOU'RE A WONDER???" the kid said with stars in his eyes. "yeah,,?" i said. "wait.. so ill have to exorcise you as well..?" he said almost sounding sad. my heart shattered. i just realized how unbelievably adorable he was. "ohnononono- i wont pose a threat" i said calming him down. "oh thats cool! im kou minamoto! a VERY skilled exorcist!" he put emphasis on the very as if getting a point across. "nice to meet you, kou." i reached my hand out and smiled. he froze but shook my hand.

[Hanako's P.O.V]

i felt something in my heart when they shook his hand like that. probably nothing, i shouldn't worry. we ended up chatting before we got to the roof. i pulled [ name ] aside just to talk. we talked about everything we wanted to talk about since we died that day, like we could remember it happened yesterday. we ended

[(Y/N)'s P.O.V]

"Hey! We were doing something bathroom creep!" Kou exclaimed at Hanako. I clenched my fists and then appeared in front of him and slapped him across the face. "Leave him alone already. He hasn't done anything wrong." I said coldly. He then looked down at me and backed away. "Wait.. You're the 8th wonder! Now I have 2 freaky ghosts to deal with!" Kou said in pain but also determination. I then pulled out a baseball bat and it had my name written on it in black ink. "Leave him alone. What are you- Superman?" I said sarcastically. I then knocked him out unconscious. I then floated to the tree and went back to my boundary when I felt something tug on my stocking. "Hey- You okay?" Yakko said. "Yeah. Someone tried to threatened Number 7 and I'm just feeling a bit frustrated." I said to her softly but coldly. "Oh. He's always getting in trouble." She said rolling her eyes. "Anyways- I'm going to my boundary for the night. Cya later, Yakko." I said patting her head. "Will do." She said hopping away. I then walked into my boundary. I then ran up the stairs, greeted by the puppy Hanako gave me. I then collapsed in my bed and fell asleep.

[Time skip brought to you by lazy author chan :)]

[(Y/N)'s P.O.V]

I then put on my school uniform and did my hair. I ran out and ran into school. "(y/n)-chan!" Nene called out. I ran over to her and Aoi. "Hey guys... I have to be somewhere right now-" I said cutting myself off running to where Hanako hid. I softly opened the door and was welcomed by him hugging me tight. "Did something happen?" I said. "No- Just glad you're safe." He said saying in my ear. I hugged him back at let go after 5 seconds. "Hey- Why aren't you following Nene as always?" I said out of curiosity. He then stared at me then finally said- "Just still shocked from what happened yesterday." He said coldly. "I- wasn't that Tsukasa?" I said worried. "Yeah. He might go after you and Yashiro before me." he said. "Okay. I'll guard Nene and make sure she doesn't get hurt." I said with determination. I then waved him a goodbye then walked out the bathroom and went to class.

Oh god- It's been a while huh- Well the truth is- 1- im lazy lol. 2- I had a lotta schoolwork so i'm sorry for not updating ;-; - Author-Chan