tea party with hanako?? (ft tsuchigomori and yako)

[Your P.O.V]
i was hanging out in my boundary before i heard people barge in. it was Hanako and Nene. i went up to greet them and we walked around for a bit before finally setting up a little snack bar in my boundary. i had made donuts for hanako, homemade raspberry jam with toast for nene, and finally [ f/f ] for me. we sat and hanako inhaled his donuts while nene was practically melting over the jam. they had to go after a couple hours but Hanako came up to me. "hey, thank you for everything [ name ]." he said before lightly kissing my cheek. pink tinted my cheeks a bit and i giggled a bit. "of course! come by anytime." they left and i sat thinking about everything and anything. after a couple minutes i got into sweatpants and a big t-shirt.

i started walking around my boundary before listening to music again

[Timeskip brought to you by Mokke)

i heard people barge back in and to my surprise it was yako. "NO. 8! I need help with something! This- this teacher in the school looks exactly like Misaki! I don't know what to do!" she cried at me with a distressed look on her face. Tsuchigomori was here as well and just chuckled lowly. I sat her down and we talked. "Could it be you find such a deep connection to misaki with that man that you love him?" I said. She looked dumbfounded and her eyes widened. "Love?! How could ypu think it's something as stupid as that!" She cried out. i sat back in my chair and massaged my temple. "I need a break, I'll be talking to Tsuchigomori if you need me Yako." I said getting up and slowly walking away towards the teacher. "hey kid. get tired of her?" he said smiling down at me as if he wasnt laughing at her a couple minutes ago. "not that, she just- she's a handful." i said. i sat on the floor next to him and he looked down at me. "hey. what're you sitting on the floor for? this is your boundary after all." he said. "eh. comforting i guess?" i said with a sweat drop. his eyes widened ever so slightly and he nodded while watching the used-to-be inari statue deep in thought while pacing around.

[ timeskip ]

they left after a bit more talking and then I just did whatever I felt like.

aaaAAAUGHH-
-alice