Chapter 2

Days and days went by and nothing had seemed to change as Jason walked through the halls. Staring at the magnificent of the pale, white walls that held the stores of Jesus and many others  that God had blessed in the past. He wished to be lik those people one day not to be egde into the walls of God's Palace! But to able to be known for his kind acts and remembered by many gor them.

Jason chuckles to himself at those dreams of his as he had believed where impossible to achieve long ago. He wasn't a Saint but he trys to hold a heart of an angel and forgave those who had regret even committing to sin. A small smile had so often cross his soft featured on his face as all would forget ue was no angel and was a mere human like them. But the way he holds himself and presents himself was different from many others. Pure, kind and gentle to all that surrounds him to the people who admire their Lord and want to be sent yo heaven for the good that they have done.

Using Jason as a perfect example of what a human should be like. Strong, kind hearted and forgiven to many who believe they don't deserve it. An really angel sent from heaven he was or what people would believe because if the higher standards he manages to reach. While always listening to the rules of our Lord how blessed him.

Sitting in the many roles of the benches known as pews people prayed listening to every word that was spoke from their Fathers mouth. Jason spoke of the beliefs  and the dreams that God had held for them all. Reading every word with care and accuracy making sure to bring the message across to the hundreds among thousands of people that had joined him that morning on that day.