Chapter 6

Dick nods and smiled at the man, "Names Dick Grayson and may have your name? I mean actually name please?" He asked sounding sickly sweet as he try to at least enticed the priest. But yet again it didn't work but it did earn a slight chuckles from the male, "Jason Todd." They answered to Dick making the incubus smile as he was finally getter somewhere now.

'Okay this is starting of well so far just become his friend learn something about him and his type of girlfriend or boyfriend and develop yourself to his standards until he falls for you.' Dick thought as he smirked on the inside of his mind already planning how he was going yo make this man beg for him. "Well after you priest duties are done would you like to grab something to eat? I know this amazing cafe that sells the best donuts and coffee ass well."

Jason seemed more intrigued now that something was involving sweet and deliouse treats and the bitter after flavour of coffee. To which made Dick smirk on the outside as he had finally gotten all of the male's attention on him now. When Jason was done and had changed into a more suitable outfit he went out with Dick to the small cafe. And had managed to order as many treats and goods as they want as Dick had decided that he would be the one to be paying for it all.