Chapter 3

Dick Grayson was there.

Looking into the grand Palace known as a church to the beings of frail bones and soft flesh that where so tempting to be devoured by much darker creatures than he. He listened to the words written in define ink that seemed to never fade in the old book made by a follower of the Lord. Licking his lips his eyes stuck apon the deliouse looking delicacy that was a priest.

A man of young age with define muscles that where covered by his skin. Delicate flesh that stretch and flex so easily showing them bulging viens with each movement to stiffings them. Dick loved that about the human body that they can be easily toyed and transformed it a define example of what a God should look like.

Dick want to chain the priest down to a velvet, red bed littered with petals of blood red roses and just force himself on the male. He grinned wickedly at the stained glass windows that showed the man he wants to take. 'Oh how dreamy does he look~ I want him! I have to have him!' Dick's grin grew as he thought of the many ways to claim the pure, innocent priest as his.

"I'll make you mine even if god gets in my way dear saint~" Dick purrs put leaning away from the window smirking as his eyes glow a deadly red. Filled with want and lust for a taste of a creature that prays for the light entity that held no shape and just exists in the universe.