Chapter 4

Looking up to the tainted glass ingraved in the ceiling of the church Jason thought he had sawn a shadow shaped rather closely to a demon. Drawing his attention back to the audience that helped carried the great weight of God's words and the beliefs of their Lord and saver. Jason smiled at the people of different ages and many opinions as he read out the last words of the bible.

His eyes held a light as he looked among the people as he searched the area for any sinners of the underworld. So far he saw none, but he could swore he had at least seen at least a being of hell. 'Oh well as long as they don't harm the people who come here I'll let them of for now that is.' Jason frowns as he notice again that someone was near the wooden door that leads to the inside of the building as many had already have begun to leave.

Once all was gone Jason saw no one as he looked back to the direction before going to his room in the church.

A man with black hair that reached his temples and bright, baby blue eyes. Pale, perfect skin along with a sculptured face made by the finest angels some would say. Sharp jawline and define cheekbones as well as a thin, pointed button nose to soften his already deadly features. That had many mere weak willed humans fallen over their feet for him. A man made of great perfection.

Dick Grayson.