Chapter 5

Jason saw the man and thought that he looked absolutely stunning but he felt no physical attraction towards the male that came in. As he was too busy with the writing portion of his church and merely just ignore the handsome male who had walked into his room. He paid no mind to it as he worked being careful with every word he wrote. With accuracy and delicacy as well.

Dick smiled as he watched the priest feeling slightly frustrated with so little attention that the man was giving him if any at all. Normally he would be having women and men surrounding him trying to win him over. So this wasn't right to him as he trys to seduce the young priest. But all of it didn't matter as the man seemed to care less about him. And that only infuriate Dick as he had never been treated in such a poor way like this before.

So he carefully analysed his predicament and tys to act in a certain way suited gor this situation, "So you're Father Todd I may presume?" He asked the priest already knowing the answer. But the priest humoured hima and nods still writing. "Okay now thats just rude." Dick complains which earned him a chuckle from Father Todd who soon turns his attention around to Dick who blushes at the sight of the man.

"Well my apologies will you forgive me for ignoring you but I'm bust right now would it not be more appropriate for you to come by another time?" Jaosn asked as he smiled at the incubus unaware of their true nature.

Knowing that the priest is unaware of who he truly was had really wetted his appetite.