Chapter 7

Jason smiled and sighs in delight as he ate as much as he could of the sugary deliouseness some how still wanting more even though he was feeling so full. Being out and having something to eat with this complete stranger was a bit worrying but he trusted them. How couldn't he they seemed so kind and nice to everyone always complimenting him. The whole thong had actually almost felt like a date. At the mere thought of that he became all flustered even though it would have been if he was like those high school girls that fall for the hottest guy.

But he wasn't and he was definitely a guy and didn't even get much of a chance to go to high school either.

'Jason just focus on what is in front of you and not what you have missed so many years ago.' Jason thought as he looked at the handsome man in fornt of him and smiled at Dick. "Well what type of hobbies do you like to do?" The priest asked wanting to get to know the man paying his treats.

Dick smiled at Jason as he put his thumb on his chin carefully scratching it as he thought about hid answer. "Well I like to play games with my friends, sometimes taking long walks with my pet dog. And I enjoy just talking to people in general." Dick replied as honestly as he could but not blowing his cover just yet. He needed to make sure that the priest was vulnerable when he decides to take them.