(second Arc)Chapter VIII: The Plan

Okey to begin with. I didn't even notice that I forgot Chaeyoung in the last chapter. My badddddd.... Omg. The most important character oh my...
.
.
.
.

-"Milius look!!! A baby!!!"  - A middle-aged woman said as she noticed the little being in one of the garbage bags in the garbages where this woman herself was looking for food.

She came forward and took the baby in her arms, who began to cry.  Milius, her husband approached and looked the child up and down before leaving.

- "leave it where you found it. We can't afford to take care of a child Marge..." - He said not having pity on the crying little being who almost begged to take it away with them.

Marge looked at her husband and then at the child in her arms.

-"But Milius... I certainly can't leave this baby here. She is going to die! In addition, think a bit!! Later this baby could be useful to us!!"  - the wife said and almost begged her husband with her eyes.  He groaned but then agreed in the end.

The lady smiled and took off her already almost ragged sweater to wrap it around the baby who instinctively stopped crying.  She looked at her tenderly then snuggled up in her arms.

-"How cute you are.... I'm sure one day you'll bring us lots of Joy, my child!!"

.........................................

Joy shook her head a little at the memory as she looked up.

She loved seeing everyone's face full of dread as she took pleasure in sitting on Lisa's motionless body.

And yeah.. The moment she took her by the palm of her hand.  Joy smashed her head into the ground and with no magic power and no resistance, Lisa immediately lost consciousness.

And now Joy just sat on Lisa's body while watching the other Generals boiling with rage.

- "Well what? Get down and face me!!!!"  - Joy screamed looking at them.

- "Why the fuck did our powers disappear just at this precise moment?? the hell of a shit!!!"  - Daniel said enraged and was going to rush towards Joy but Jisoo stopped him.

-"No wait!"

-"Wait what Jisoo. Can't you see she's making fun of us!!"  - Daniel said frustrated.

- "WELL WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SINCE WE AGAIN LOST OUR POWERS!!!"  - Jisoo said losing patience.

-"Jisoo calm down and think of a way to get us out of this impasse. You're our strategist don't forget that. Think thoughtfully and don't let yourself get driven by your emotions" -Mina said softly then Jisoo took a deep breath before nodding.

Jisoo looked at Jennie, Tzuyu, Nayeon then Joy at the bottom.

-"We got off to a bad start but we have a chance to win if we trust each other this time" - Jisoo said and looked at everyone.  - "Joy is making fun of us right now. If she wanted to kill us immediately, she would have done it a long time ago but she takes her time with us and we can use that in our favor!"

-"Even if it's true. We have no way to beat her! That's a monster right here!!!"  - Chaeyoung said breathlessly arriving just a moment before Nayeon and Mina.

- "No no. We have a way to beat her I'm sure but I don't know what yet... We have to save a little bit of time and take back her Majesty first!"  - Jisoo said and turned to Tzuyu who raised her eyebrows.  - "That's where you came into the picture Tzuyu!!"

-"ME???"  - Tzuyu who was squatting jumped up, surprised.

-"Hey hey hey!! We're not going to send Tzuyu to the slaughterhouse!!"  - Nayeon intervened.