Attention all

-Authors note-

-Authors note-

June 26, 2022

For those of you who don't follow me you won't have seen my message board explaining that I was going back in and editing all of my current chapters for Echo. Let's just say 34 chapters was a lot to go through word by word, but it's done as my sore fingers can attest. That being said, nothing about the story has changed at all. I've gone through and fixed spelling mistakes, added to the overall discriptions and fleshed out the story in the way I've come to learn to write. Seeing as Echo was one of my original three stories you'll understand what I mean if you've already read it. You can tell that I was in no way a professional writer, still not but I've learned a lot and am always learning more everyday. If you're new then you get to enjoy a hopefully much better told story.

For those of you who have already read Echo before and want to reread it I want to thank you for being so patient with all of the many, many updates over the last year and some change as I figured out what I was doing and for waiting so patiently as I decided how to end Steve and Quinn's story. Now for all of said long term readers your comments are still attached to each chapter, although they might not be attached to the sentence/paragraph they were originally as it's been thoroughly edited and unfortunately when authors edit on Wattpad the comments get dropped to the base comment section. If you want to give Echo a second, third or however many repeated read I encourage you to do so to see what's changed and hopefully you'll love it as much as I do.

Like always I end my note by hoping you take a chance on one of my many other stories because if you liked/loved/enjoyed this one I guarantee that I have another or several others that you'll like as well.

Happy reading

-Raven 🖤

10:27 pm 🤦🏽‍♀️ I have gone back in and read through a few chapters and I'm still finding a few mistakes. At this point I need a break from editing and will get them fixed later....